─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ v. 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

╔══════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ══════╗

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"
𝖻𝗒 @𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗈𝖸𝗎𝖾?

☑ 𝖸𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖭𝗈

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 '𝖸𝖾𝗌'!
𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀: "𝟧 | 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀" 𝗈𝖿
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"

𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀...
████████ 𝟣𝟢𝟢% 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾!

╚══════ ≪ ๑​ ≫ ══════

Chapter 5: Sorting
"Merlin— she's pretty."

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

The moment Remus and Peter met Stella, they immediately kicked it off from the start.

Remus liked how she's witty, knows a lot of knowledge about advanced book of spells, and how she didn't ask about their blood purity.

Peter liked how she's easy-going, funny, and generous on giving him almost everything that they bought earlier at the trolley.

But from Stella's perspective, she already liked the two boys when they walked in on the compartment and not sneered at her, judge her, nor even ask her family name and she tends to keep it that way.

Stella didn't want to scare Peter and Remus off with the mention of her family name.

"—Remush hash a poin', you'd be a goo' candidate fo' Ravenclaw." suggested Peter but it came out as muffled and a little bit of gibberish since his mouth was full of Licorice wands.

"Maybe, but my family came from a long line of Slytherin." Stella huffed, tossing and catching the chocolate frog box in her hand like a snitch.

Remus smirked at this knowing that his friend might have the same fate as her.

"My friend's family is a long line of Slytherin too and fortunately, he got sorted into Gryffindor." Remus smiled looking up at Stella. "Why don't you want Slytherin anyway?" he asked out of curiosity.

Stella ofcourse couldn't answer. She wanted to say that she didn't want to be on the same house as Fionne Yaxley and Lucius Malfoy, that she didn't want to be associated with pureblood-supremacist and that she didn't want to become one as well.

But Stella decided to keep her mouth shut.

"I don't hate it, I just like Ravenclaw and Gryffindor more." Stella smiled, and she didn't knew if what she said was the truth or a lie.