4

2 YEARS LATER
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

It has been 2 consecutive years ever since Yumiko agreed to  join the gang named Kantou Manji, founded by the one and only Sano Manjiro. The gang grows bigger and bigger as year passed and even gain a tittle as the one of the Three Deities of Japan.

Their rivals are Rokuhara Tandai lead by Terano South and Brahman lead by Kawaragi Senju. The three gang has one goal and that is to become the number 1.

Again with this nUmBeR oNe thing. Seriously? Its the main reason why gangs are made and lives are taken.

Yumiko grow closer to the founding members of Kantou gang. She even give them nicknames. Living Bank or Ime-chan for Kokonoi, Haru-chan for Sanzu, and Mr. Depressed or Mikey-chan for Mikey.

An underlying sometimes (most of the time) question her sanity. She had the guts to talk casually to those monster. Then again, she's a monster as well.

She's a monster indeed. When a random gang challenge Kantou, she fought them by herself claiming the victory. That wounded their egos.

Of course they'd underestimate her because she's a petite girl but she always make them feel regret looking down at her. She's not always wearing their designated uniform because she often forgot to do so. And it's just unstylish.

Right now she's inside of the Armed Detective Agency finishing her works and minding her own business, keeping herself quiet not until Kunikida approach her.

"Yumiko what is this rumor I'm hearing? A girl with brunette hair was seen fighting along with a group of delinquents?" he ask sternly tapping his foot on the floor, looking at Yumiko intently, brows knotted up and arms are cross.

"Eh? rumors had wings?" she joked. Slightly curious. "I'm serious!"

"Hi serious, I'm Yumiko"

"YUMIKO ANSWER ME!"

"WHAT? MAKE YOUR QUESTION UNDERSTANDABLE THEN!"
She yelled as well. She's annoyed on her superiors yelling out of nowhere even though she'd done nothing wrong.

"Over this year's Yumiko! Ever since you've meet those delinquents 2 years ago you've changed! You're always out even at night and coming back 3am in the morning then you will leave again the moment the sun rise. We thought you're busy from your homeworks but then I'll just hear a brunette girl beating people on the streets!" he yelled at Yumiko who didn't even flinch as she stared at him with no emotion at all.
"What makes you think that brunette girl you've heard was me?"

"Yumiko they said she live at the one of most prestigious agency in Japan which is here, Armed Detective Agency!"

"What I'm doing in my life is non of your concern anymore Kunikida-kun. Whether I become a criminal or a murderer it's non of your busi----*slap*"

Gasped can be heard inside of the ADA office. Everyone who witnessed the sudden movements of Kunikida widen their eyes. "Kunikida, what did you just do..?" says Yosano. Kunikida turn around to answer Yosano. "I'm just teaching her a lesson"
"That doesn't mean you have to slapped her, Kunikida" argued Rampo. His face show seriousness even his eyes were wide open.

Yosano approach Yumiko who's frozen on her place processing what just happened. "Yumiko are you okay? Does it hurt?" worriedly ask by Yosano while tapping Yumiko's shoulder softly. Suddenly Yumiko's face shadowed. Her eyes became blank and her face held no emotion.

Yosano softly held Yumiko's reddish face.
"Yumiko let me se---" she said but was quickly cut off when Yumiko slap her hands away from her.

"piece of shit"
She muttered and walk away leaving her unfinished works. That time Dazai and Atsushi just came back from their mission, Dazai happily open the door and about to greet everyone but his mouth hang open when he saw Yumiko's shadowed face. Her breathing are uneven sign that she's restraining herself from attacking, her fist are also close tightly. Usually she will greet her brother with her shining eyes and her sweet smile but right now she just walk away not even sparing a single glance to her brother.

"...what happened?"

………………

Yosano explain to Dazai what happened moments ago and when he heard how Kunikida slapped his beloved sister, he glared at Kunikida and attempt to punch him but was held back by Atsushi and Rampo. "how dare you slap my sister Kunikida!"

Kunikida stayed silent and look away. Clearly guilty from what he just did. "sorry" he said lowly. "Your sorry wouldn't make her feel fine, Kunikida! You don't know how her mind think whenever she's hurt! She hate being touch without her permission especially her face because of what happened when we we're young! She was traumatized Kunikida due to our mom beating us!" Dazai scream with hatred lace on his voice.

"Trauma?" ask by Yosano. "That's right! She nearly lose her beautiful face when mom burn her when I wasn't at home!"

Meanwhile Yumiko is walking towards Kantou gang's hideout. Her mind is blank as well as her eyes and face. She look lost to be honest. If looks could kill, everyone on her way is already dead by now.

No one dares to approach her the moment they (Kantou Manji members) saw her enter the building. Her aura scream danger. She entered the main office and go to her designated position to at least make herself busy to calm herself. Koko who's inside as well look at her like she was possessed. He was used to her annoying him whenever they'll see each other.

"something happened?" he ask. Yumiko stayed silent not wanting to answer him. Mikey observe her well being, sighing heavily and decide to talk to her. "Yumiko let it out. Go somewhere to calm yourself. You shouldn't keep your anger." he said.

Yumiko nodded and walk off. She meet Sanzu on her way who's also confused. "eh? Boss what happened to her? She's not on her usual self..." he questioned. "mad" mikey simply replied making Sanzu's mouth formed 'o'. "I'm just going to follow her boss, Adios"

_________

EDITED!