8

YUMIKO's POINT OF VIEW

"Look at our boss...He really did this all."

We all look where our boss is. He is standing coolly at the center of defeated delinquents. He's looking at his hand which is very fucking weird. Or maybe he just think punching too much hurt his fist? Oh, well, humans.

He sassily flip him coat and walk towards us. Seemly mad for something he only knows.

“Let's go.”

And with that we left. Taking our precious time. Not looking back or even give any sympathy for those beaten delinquents. It's their fault anyways, they shouldn't challenge us knowing they'll just waste their strength trying to defeat us.

Tsk. Pathetic.
Why can't they just be like me? A happy go lucky suicidal girl trolling around the world without thinking the consequences of my doings.

Pfft. Well, who would like to be anyway?

Now that I think of it.

I don't have nay idea on why Mikey choose to create a new gang after he disband his former.

He seems off to me.

He always have that far away look on his onyx eyes. It's so dark and blank. Like a void waiting for something to erase.

I don't know what I'm saying right now. But the Mikey that i've met 3 years ago from the Gang Clash was different from the current Mikey who barely smiles.

SOMEWHERE

“Dazai Yumiko” a certain blonde mumbled. Looking at a picture of a teenage girl who rumored to be a deathless human.

Like a zombie. But that's Hanma and she ain't stealing his nickname.

Analyzing it, he snort because she looks so weak and soft. That a punch is enough to knock her down. Still, never get deceive of the looks, they can be deadly when they want. A predator waiting for a prey to personally approach her.

"a licence detective at such a young age" he added. Now he feels excited to cross path with her.

He is curious about this girl who manage to make everyone fear her from the very first moment she made an appearance to the fight of Toman is Tenjiku.

“Find any clues where she live. It's time for a hunting session.”

This girl is a mystery to everyone. Her only public appearance that has been recorded was when she appeared on that Gang Clash.

What are you hiding,hm? Dazai Yumiko.

ANOTHER POV

“It's her, right?” A certain pale blonde ask to the person beside her.

The person light up a cigarette and nod at her. "yes"

"any information you got?" she asked again. The person beside her shake his head slowly. "No but, she's rumored to be a detective" "detective?"

Another person joined the meeting. "A special case detective" "What do you mean, Waka?"

Waka lazily blink his eyelashes. "Killing is part of their job" this information shock her. Then arc her right eyebrow. Smirking slightly. “Killing, eh?”

The man beside her sigh. If she weren't a qualified member that they desperately need, there's no way in hell he'll association himself to her.

She dangerous.

She was rumored to be a member of Kantou Manji Kai.

It seems that our dearest Dazai Yumiko is currently on Brahman and Rokuhara Tandai's top list of recruitment. Will they able to take her? Will she accept their offer?

How would they be able to execute it? Their recruitment I mean.

After all, she's stubborn and loyal.

_______

EDITED!