12

“Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.”

Third Person's Point Of View

Dazai Osamu watch from afar as her beloved little sister laugh to whatever they're talking about. He knew, by just a glance, the way his sister laugh, Yumiko treasures those people.

In some other point, he didn't think that Yumiko will go back to their old doings.

Illegal doings.

Kantou Manji Gang.
A gang for delinquents, ruled by Sano Manjiro also known as Mikey or the Invisible Mikey. These kids left their peaceful life just to become someone feared.

Dazai can only sigh. He can't change his sister's mind, he will just support her to whatever she wanted. But if she gets hurt, he swear in the name of Satan, He, Dazai Osamu will make them pay.

No one. Absolutely no one can hurt his little sister.

YUMIKO ran as fast as she can. Damn, this is probably the fastest running she did. She was catching her breath as she barge in to Mikey's office.

Mikey eyed her weirdly. “what's wrong—”

“Draken was shot.”

Mikey stilled. “Repeat that.” Yumiko sigh heavily and catch Mikey's shaky eyes. “Draken was shot.”

In a blink of an eye, Mikey was now has that collar or her uniform, gripping it tightly, almost chocking her. “I dare you say that again.” he demand coldly.

Sanzu stand up and look at Mikey worriedly. “Boss..”

Yumiko gulp and sweat dropped. “Draken was shot by a member of Rokuhara Tandai member. From what I heard, Draken is not the target and was shot because he shield his body to save Hanagaki Takemitchi and Akashi Senju.”

The blonde turned around and face Sanzu. “Sanzu, ready our members.”

His eyes narrowed as it seemly glow. “We will go for war.”

Again, his black eyes catch Yumiko's eyes. “You lead the way, Yumiko.”

Yumiko smirk and salute to her boss. “K, boss.”

‘ahhhh looks like someone's gonna die tonight hmm...’

The time Yumiko heard the gossip...

Yumiko was whistling and walking willy nilly at the side of the road. She happened to met Hajime but she didn't accompany him back to the hideout.

She wants to have an alone time.

Seriously, Yumi is tired. Tired of everything. Tired of living. Speaking of living, she hadn't done any suicide since then. Wow, to think that she can last longer like that surprise her. I mean, who wouldn't? The Dazai siblings are known for their suicidal tendencies. They cant survive without commuting suicide even just for a day.

And now, Yumiko actually forgot to kill herself.

‘hahh, i wanna die~’

“Life is shit~Life is shit~ yeahhhh~ yeahhh~ I wanna die~ wanna die~ WANNA DIEEEE~”

People starts to whisper and eyed her like she has two head. Yumiko didn't mind and didn't care, she just walk towards the entrance of the festival shit or whatever they called this gathering.

Yumiko troll around, buy foods, and messing up with people secretly. She ride the Ferris wheel and admire the view of the city.

Once she was down, she troll around again and again.

It's already late (not really) so she decided to go home and sleep. When she just about to exist she heard a gunshot.

Yumiko frown and narrow her eyes. “Damn, what was that?” she ask herself, but then shrugged it off and walk away like she didn't hear anything suspicious.

She wasn't that far when she heard a faint whispering behind her.
She pretend like she wasn't listening to not trigger any suspicion.

“..... yeah i saw it my own eyes!”

“really!? the great draken was dead?”

“shhhh! it's still weren't confirmed, but maybe he is by now? He was shot an—”

Yumiko spun around and grab the man. “Who shot Draken?” she demanded in cold way. The man was visibly terrified but nonetheless answered her. “A me-member of Ro-rokuhara Tan-ndai.”

“who was with Draken when he was shot?”

“ekkk! He-he was wi-with Hanagaki guy and the bo-boss of Brah-hman!”

And with that Yumiko ran away as fast as she can, but not before punching the man living hik alone in the dark street.

“shit!this is not good!”

_______
yo, haha i'm still alive and well.
ugh being injured sucks.
anyways here's the update that you've been waiting for.
damn took me so long huh.