visions

S t e l l a

I was dreaming that I was alone in a pitch dark room. I hugged myself closer to keep myself warm although the place was relatively warm already. But it was just a lonely place.

Somehow though, I had a feeling that a part of me had stayed here for as long as I can ever remember. It was a bit comfortable.

These days, crazy things keep happening and I can't catch up, and the last thing that I remember is being attacked. But this place brought me a sense of calm, I felt that things would be alright now.

I took a deep breath and decided to close my eyes instead of being blinded by the dark, but as soon as I closed my eyes, I was suddenly taken to another place.

Instead of the room of darkness that I was in, I was suddenly in Cassian's pack. I recognized the place instantly because it's the place that has taken me in and where most of the people treated me with kindness.

The night was setting in and people were hurrying to get home. I look up and see a full moon appearing in the night sky. I have never seen the moon seem so big and bright before. Perhaps it was because there wasn't much light pollution here, but I felt way closer to it than when I was in my town.

I was starting to wonder what I was doing here when I notice a middle aged lady walking the streets alone. Nobody seems to notice her as she was passing by, but I felt that there was something different about her.

Her face was wrinkled and stricken with an expression that made it seem like she was in a deep thought. Suddenly, I see myself and Cassian walking by and when the lady saw us, her eyes widened in shock.

In the scene, Cassian was giving me a sort of cake to eat and I looked closely to see what could have spooked the lady, but I noticed that she was solely looking at me.

The scene changed.

I was now in a room, wide and dark. The only thing illuminating the place was a chandelier that hang up above-- way up above.

In the middle of the room, there was a long table with chairs all around and many... people. Important looking people. They sort of looked like politicians. There wasn't any welcoming face all around and I was quick to notice the coldness in the room.

"They've found the fourth warrior and they didn't inform us?! And they are planning to make her the Luna without informing us?!" a man exclaimed and slammed his hands on the table.

I was surprised to find out that the topic was about me so I stood still and held my breath to hide, as if they could see me.

"Alpha Cassian is too arrogant, we must teach him a lesson, not to mention the other Alphas that are starting to question us," another said which earned a round of agreement from the others.

"Quiet!" a lady screamed and finally quieted down the chattering crowd, "There are bigger issues at hand, we can deal with the rebels later on. But this girl, which pack does she come from?"

"The report says that she is... human."

Once again, the room became rowdy, the revelation received was a total shocker and it was definitely not well-received in this room full of important people.

"A human as a Luna?! Ridiculous!"

"How can a mere human be a warrior? Alpha Cassian has obviously been bewitched!"

"That's right, we must investigate this girl, she may just be an impostor."

The suggestion earned approval from many of them. I counted the number of people and concluded that there are 13 of them in the room. They started offering suggestions on what kind of investigation should be done on me, that I must be held captive within the Capitol.