seventeen; destructive

Something for You - David Rolfe

Dirty, sexy, slinky thing.

"Kai, they're not going to let you out," said Lilith as Bonnie and Damon bickered. She let her hand rest on his crossed arms, his body was leaning against the doorway. 

"They will," said Kai, he was confident that they will. "She'll let a vampire out, a vampire that has obviously killed so many people, must be in the thousands." He looked down at Lilith who replied with a worried look. "Don't worry," he said.  

"-not a big deal to someone who's murdered a pregnant woman? Am I wrong?" Lilith and Kai looked over at Bonnie and Damon, the latter wore a hurt expression. 

"Stefan took my ring, I lashed out and fed on Gail until I couldn't feel her pulse anymore, just before I left I promised Stefan an eternity of misery, I didn't even care about Zach."

"Ouch. Poor nephew-uncle Zach," commented Kai. 

"Stefan compelled Uncle Zach to forget about the girlfriend and the baby. But, he couldn't cover up all those murders. Founder's Council was restarted, and Stefan took off. Left Mystic Falls for about fifteen years. We both did. And when I saw Uncle Zach again, I couldn't look at him without remembering that I ruined everything. So it was a nice relief when I got to kill him. Okay, can we go back now?" Damon quickly changed the subject, tired of talking about his worst memory. 

"Oh, come on, Bonnie. You wanna go home to your friends, I wanna go back and give the rest of the Gemini Coven an excruciating death. Win-win," said Kai, trying to 

"Look, Bonnie, I know this guy's not a model citizen, okay, but I gotta get back. Not just for Elena, but for my brother," Damon added. 

"I just wanna get out and see the world again, I miss banging into people and getting shouted at for being a delinquent," cut in Lilith.

Bonnie ignored Kai and Lilith and looked at Damon with a guilty expression. "I'm sorry, Damon."

"Sorry doesn't work for me," said Kai, moving to grab Bonnie. 

"Kai, no," Lilith shouted trying to grab him but he dodged her. Damon quickly grabbed him with an angry expression. 

"We may be having a bit of a disagreement but don't ever lay a hand on her," said Damon, pushing him back. 

"Kind of a non-issue now. We missed the day's eclipse. Rain check for tomorrow?" Suggested Kai. 

"No."

Kai grinned and walked away from them, grabbing Lilith by the arm and dragging her out of the house. "Plan B," he said, ignoring Lilith's curious looks. 

_

"Look, we can still get outta here, Bonnie. We can steal that 'Descendant' contraption, find out what Kai knows and we'll ditch him because he doesn't have any powers anyway," said Damon just as Lilith and Kai appeared at the doorway. 

"Actually, it's not that simple," said Kai, making the other two jump. 

"You gotta stop doing that. It's creepy," said Damon, drinking his bourbon. 

"I told you," whispered Lilith, giving Kai a look, he elbowed her in the arm as he moved away from her. 

"Here's the thing: I have a killer effect on magic. I can't generate it myself. But, I can consume it from others temporarily. My family called me an abomination. That hurt my feelings," he explained just as he grabbed Bonnie's wrist.