To greive

Giyuu POV:
As I slid my back down, now resting against the gravestone with my knees curled up, I thought of what I should say to Tsutako. "Hey, I miss you." No...maybe, "I wish you could be here right now."

   After a couple more minutes of thought i decided. "Hey Tsu. It's me, Giyuu, I hope your doing alright. I'm pretty ok. I became a demon slayer and eventually a hashira. Well, I miss you, but hopefully your in a better place now."

This was my first time visiting her gravestone since I had it out here.
I knew it was awkward and pitiful, but my sister knew what it meant, "I love you, Tsutako"

(No pov or author pov btw)

Sanemi felt his heart crumble at the sight of a cowered over Giyuu, hanging his head down between his knees, presumably crying. Giyuu thought of the memories of those closest to his heart, his parents and sister feeding him a warm meal and telling stories before bed.

Sabito comforting him when he was broken, tanjiro, teaching him how to feel again. Giving him a new friend after so much time alone. And Sanemi...

Giyuu had no happy interactions with Sanemi, but the memories could still bring a faint smile to his face. Which is pretty big for Giyuus standards.

     Giyuu pov:

       As I took in a deep breath, trying to steady my uneven breathing, I caught a faint unusual scent coming for the breeze. My nose crinkled slightly at the sudden scent. It smelled like... like Sanemi? I slowly went to grip my sword, just in case as I took in one last breath and honed my senses on the Sanemi-like figure to my right.

   I swiftly turned my head, keeping my body facing forward, single stray tears still falling down my face. There he was. Sanemi.

  I  didn't mind his presence. In fact I enjoyed it. More than I'd like to admit. Sanemi, one the other hand, did not looks like he thought the same.

Sanemi pov:

As I was watching giyuu, I felt the slightest breeze blowing towards my back. It felt relaxing, calming just a couple of my nerves. Giyuu must have sensed something, as he suddenly turned his head and looked into my eyes, up and down my body. His wet blue eyes looked as if they were windows to the deep blue ocean.

I watched as his lips slightly parted as to say something, he seemed to have decided against it.
So I took the chance. "Giyuu..."

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT- I TRIED IM JUST FAR TO IMPATIENT-
I'll try to make longer chapters, it'll just probably take a lot longer lol