A HORCRUX AND THE BIRTHDAY

Andrea woke up with a mission on her mind. She woke up around 3.45am in the morning. She intentionally choose this time of the day because there will be no one around to disturb her or distract her from her task.Today she was going to collect the Gaunt Ring from the remains of the Gaunt family shack. Andrea had to be extremely careful while collecting the ring, there were many defensive spells around it and also the necrosis curse. All the days Andrea spent in the Black family library, she learned all about removing those spells, but she had to be extremely careful. She had kept a pouch which had runes around it specifically for the Gaunt ring.
She got ready and went downstairs. She planned on taking Dobby with her to the old Gaunt Shack. So she called Dobby
"Dobby, take me to Little Hangleton" Andrea ordered and held Dobby's hand. They landed a little far from the shack and after walking a little while she reached the graveyard where she was taken in her 4th year in the previous life.
"Dobby, stay here and keep an eye. Make sure no one disturbs me. And also stay away from the shack. Come only when I call you." Andrea ordered to Dobby. Dobby nodded his head and quickly hid behind a sculpture in the graveyard.
Andrea took a deep breath and warily came near the shack. She could feel the dark spells enchanted to keep the shack safe. She concentrated and slowly started muttering incantations to reverse the enchantments. After an hour she was able to enter the shack. She saw the deplorable state of the shack and felt a little nauseous but she had to do it. She calmed herself. She needed to be focused. She looked around the shack carefully and then spotted a floorboard that was slightly raised than the others. She used her wand and levitated the floorboard and indeed there was a golden box in there. Andrea carefully levitated the box and put it down on a nearby broken table.
Andrea had used parseltongue to cast all her spells. Carefully, still using a spell, opened the box to see if it was the ring. And to her relief the ring was there. She took out her pouch and went to the opposite side of the table. Andrea was careful not to be within 2 feet distance as the ring. She opened the pouch and activated the runes of the pouch. She levitated the box of the ring and carefully put it into her pouch. She muttered some strong protection enchantments in parseltongue on the pouch and put it in the bag. The bag was also casted with protective enchantments. She went out of the shack a little relieved that she managed to get the ring without any harm. She called for Dobby and they quickly apparated away to Grimmauld Palace.
Andrea straight went to her room and opened her bag she slowly pulled out the pouch and placed it in her safe. The safe was goblin made which masked all the dark magic. The members even in the close vicinity wouldn't be able to feel any traces of dark magic. Andrea closed her wardrobe and sighed. This was the most difficult horcrux to retrieve. She still had to retrieve the diary and the diadem.
The diary was in Malfoy Manor which was somehow proving to be difficult to get, and diadem was in the room of requirements in Hogwarts. She planned to retrieve the diadem just hours ago before she comes home for yule break. That's when she planned for the ritual to happen. Maybe she will ask Lucius directly for the diary before the ritual.
Putting a pause on her thoughts she went down in her study and looked for any mail and there it was her Hogwarts letter. She opened the letter and read it.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Andrea Potter Black,We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July. Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress.
Andrea turned the page to see the list of requirements.
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY