Chapter 4

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this." Charles apologized immediately after having just kissed Diana, but she wasn't going to let him get away so easily.

"Why? You clearly wanted to." She said with one hand caressing his chest.

"We should probably leave before we start a scandal."

He was clearly eager for more and wasn't moving away from Diana's touch. She stood up and got on top of him, facing him and straddling his lap. She didn't care that they were in public. She wiggled until she was comfortably feeling the warmth of his crotch rubbing against hers. Charles had placed his hands firmly on her ass. Diana nibbled his ear softly and slowly moved to his neck. All she wanted at that moment was to mark him but he stopped her from doing so. As they kissed one more time she could feel his stubble rubbing against her face and she wondered what it felt like if he was licking her. Her hand travelled down his body and she opened the button on his jeans. Charles let out a groan when she caressed his hard shaft and quickly looked around making sure no one was watching them.

Charles held Diana's back as she kept stroking him and with one hand he touched her between her legs, using his thumb to make circular movements.

"You're so wet even through the fabric..." Charles said as he noticed Diana was enjoying his fingers on her.

Suddenly, Charles had a guilty conscience. He stopped abruptly and politely stood up, lifting Diana up as well. She rolled her eyes without him noticing.

"I have a girlfriend, I can't do this... especially not outside."

Diana smirked. He would have totally gone all the way if they had been somewhere inside. She took a deep breath in order to recompose herself before facing him again.

"Can I ask why you kissed me then?"

"I'm sorry... I was feeling lonely... and you are of course very beautiful, but I don't want to be a cheater."

"You already are one, Charles... but don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She said with a wink, knowing very well that she was planning on using that secret to get her way.

They walked back to the hotel together, in complete silence. Charles kept his hands on his pocket all the way through and his head down in shame. He was considering if he should tell his girlfriend what he had done.

"Don't tell your girlfriend. It's not worth it!" Diana said as if she could read his mind, surprising him. Charles nodded as they went separate ways to their rooms.

"Good night, Diana." He said with a shy smile.

*****

"Party in my place tonight. Are you coming?" Diana asked Carlos. They were leaving the factory where they had been testing the cars earlier that day.

"You know we aren't allowed to party..."

"It's not race week! Jeez, Carlos, when did you become so boring?"

Carlos stopped in his tracks with his hands on his waist. Diana wasn't going to stop bothering him until he agreed, he was aware. He also knew that she would soon try to convince Charles as well.

"I just don't want you to get into trouble. It's better if you just invite your colleagues."

"Say all you want, but Isa is coming."

"What? When did you talk to Isa?"

"I called her and asked..." Diana said with a smug look. She knew Carlos too well and now he didn't have any excuses to miss the party. "My roommates are dying to meet you as well!"