Chapter 5 🌶

Charles wasn't sure what to say or what to do regarding Diana's proposal. She was a temptation, he was very aware of that. He knew that he would be in big trouble if he gave in once again to Diana's advances,  not only with Charlene but with the woman in front of him. She was trouble. 

"Relax Charles. I didn't mean right now..." She said as she threw him a small remote in a keychain from across the room. He caught it with one hand and looked down at it confused.

"I don't understand... what do you want from me, Diana?"

"That remote will control my toy anywhere in the world. I want you to keep it for now." 

He swallowed hard. It was hard not to let his imagination run wild. 

"What do you mean?" He said with a subtle stutter. Diana leaned closer to him, almost whispering in his ear while her body gently rubbed against his. 

"Imagine when we are in separate bedrooms and I'm feeling lonely... you can just press any button, any time you want. Imagine doing it while Charlene is sleeping right next to you and all you can think of is how much pleasure you are giving me..."

She noticed how his body tensed up. He placed one of his hands in his pocket, probably to keep to himself. Diana knew he desired her and wanted to have her right there, but she was willing to play the long game. 

Charles had no idea why he couldn't just turn around and go back to the living room. He could hear the rest of them outside singing and laughing. He thought about his girlfriend and how she didn't show any interest in him for the last couple of months. 

"Show me!" Charles finally said as he held Diana by the waist. 

"No touching!" Diana said as she stepped back. With a smirk, she sat down in bed and lifted her dress slightly. "How much do you want to see?" She teased him as she rubbed the vibrator over her panties. 

"Everything... give me a sample of what I should expect." Charles couldn't help himself. His eyes widened as he saw Diana taking off her black lace thong and throwing it on the floor. 

"Come closer, but you can't touch me." 

With her back against the mattress, she arched slightly to give Charles what he wanted to see. 

"Is that a piercing in your..." He asked and she nodded.

"Now imagine your tongue circling around it..." She teased him as she inserted the small vibrator inside her. Charles chuckled nervously. He actually thought she was going to back off but Diana wasn't that type of woman. She was too comfortable with her body and her sexuality. It was driving him crazy. He wanted to take her right there. All he could think about was how much he wanted to be inside her. He stepped closer and kneeled on the bed in front of her. 

"No! All you need to do is press the buttons..." Diana lifted one foot and caressed his crotch with it, feeling his erection, before pushing him away. He stood up.  

"Shit, you are crazy... and so fucking sexy." 

Charles looked down at the remote and pressed the first button. Diana bit her bottom lip as she felt the toy vibrating inside her. A soft moan escaped her lips. 

"Do you enjoy the view?" She teased him.

"You are so wet right now, it's insane..." Charles looked in awe at Diana as she used her fingers to touch herself.

"Can you imagine what would happen if you were actually inside me?" 

Diana noticed one of his hands sliding down his already unbuttoned jeans. She immediately asked him to stop. It was for her pleasure only. 

"What are you doing to me?" He said burning with desire and pain in his voice.

She arched her back, even more, when he pressed the highest speed button, making her squirm and hold tight the bed linen. As she moaned harder they heard someone banging on their door, causing them to abruptly stop what they were doing. 

"Diana, we have a problem!" She heard her friend Elena shout and rolled her eyes. Knowing Elena, it was probably that they ran out of food. 

"She's so fucking annoying. Someone better is dying when I get out there!" Diana cursed under her breath as she adjusted her dress. She was about to remove the vibrator when Charles stopped her. 

"Keep it..." He said with a wink. 

Diana walked into the living room first and saw a group of people around Charlene. She approached them and gasped as soon as she saw the woman on the floor. There was foam coming out of her mouth. Charles came soon after and bolted towards them once he realized there was something wrong with his girlfriend. 

"Where did you go? I looked for you everywhere!" Carlos asked his teammate. 

"Clearly not everywhere..." Isa responded as she eyed a flustered Diana. 

"We need to get her to a hospital!" Charles was panicking. He could have avoided that situation if he hadn't been too busy fooling around. 

"We already called an ambulance. They're on their way..." Someone from the party said. 

Charles placed Charlene's head on his lap and gently cleaned her face. He looked up at Diana who was standing nearby softly biting one of her long nails. He shook his head at her in regret and she turned her back on him. 

She quickly got into the kitchen and hid the sleeping pills away. She was hoping that no one had noticed them on the kitchen counter next to the drinks. Diana suddenly felt guilty for what she had done. It wasn't her intention to harm Charlene. She just wanted her out of her way for a moment. The paramedics arrived shortly after.

"Did your friend mix any medication with alcohol? It looks like an allergic reaction." They asked the group of friends.

"No. No. She didn't take anything." Charles replied. 

"Are you sure? She was suddenly sleepy..." Carlos intervened.

"She was always next to me, she didn't take anything. All she had was wine." 

Charles sat down forgetting that he had the remote Diana handed him in his back pocket, while the paramedics carefully placed Charlene on a stretcher, ready to take her to the hospital. Diana let out a loud moan causing everyone to turn their heads to her. 

She pulled a chair and sat down crossing her legs, hoping that no one else could hear the buzzing. 

"Can you please stand up, Charles?" She asked and he gave her a quizzical look. 

"Oh god..." She groaned as she squeezed her thighs against each other. 

"Is anyone accompanying Ms. Charlene in the ambulance?" 

"I will go with her!" Charles said standing up. 

He smirked at Diana before leaving her house.

"You're welcome." He whispered in her ear.