{-. Confession .-}

Ynarose289
[Clover x Reader fluff]
(Here's your part!!)
(You also didn't tell me a story so enjoy this last minute story)
(Y/n uses they/them pronouns)

You where one of Clover's good friends and you and him would hang out and make music together. You played M/I (Your Musical Instrument) with Him and he loved the music you two played together. You had to admit he was so calm and cute when he played his ukulele. (I'm sorry idk) and he always complemented your playing, you always had a small crush on him but knew he just saw you as a friend. Until he asked you to meet in the forest one day, at 4 pm sharp, you had no idea why of course but wanted to look good so you started getting ready. Doing your (h/l) (h/c), brushing, styling, and getting your outfit for whatever Clover wants to talk to you about, but it wasn't to fancy, but it did look gorgeous on you. But you thought he just wanted to have another jam hangout so you where going to bring your M/I with, you checked the time. 3:57 Pm, enough time to walk where they need to be.

[timesimp]

You now where waiting on a log, in an open part of the woods, the open part where you would hang with Clover, your M/I case was laying next to the log you where sitting on. You where now getting a small bit worried because you thought Clover wasn't coming until...

Peaceful music started to play as the sunset colors was scattered across the half cloudy sky.
Little animals where starting to walk into the small opening that you where in. And you felt someone sat next to you.
"Hey, I'm here now,"
Clover said with a bit of embarrassment.
"Sorry for being late I, uh was getting ready heh."
He continued as you just smiled and said.
"Oh Clover it's okay! I don't mind you being a bit late, hey you forgave me all the times I was late!"
In which Clover chuckled, you where going to get your M/I Case and you got out your M/I and smiled.
The two of you both just sat in silence for a while, Clover being Lovestruck gaze at you while you where staring into his Beautiful teal eyes.
"So, um are we going to being?"
You said with a nervous chuckle as you held up your M/I.
Clover shook out of his gaze and shyly chuckled.
"Heh that's not the only reason I asked you to be here, heh."
Clover said, holding his Ukulele and with a small blush.
You knew he was acting a bit weird but you hope he'd tell you soon.
But soon both you starting playing your M/I's and the music was so calm and peaceful, and your anxiety and worries just gone away...

(-." Peaceful music time skip".- )

Once both you to are done with the music session, and the help you got from Clover when ya accidentally messed up, everything was peaceful and the animals where falling asleep as the dawn colors turned to the sparkly Night sky.
You where also a bit tired and you sighed a bit and smiled to yourself. But you remembered, Clover needed to tell you something, your gaze turned to him, his stare out on the night sky.
"Hey, um, Clover?"
You said to get his attention.
"Wha- oh yeah, what's up?"
Clover said, like he was dozing off but he snapped to reality.
"Um, you said music wasn't the only reason why you asked me to be here..."
You nervously said, hoping it wasn't no bad news.
"Oh right, um, yeah, well there is no easy way to say this but..."
Clover said, itching the back of his head and now was blushing like crazy.
"I... Love... You so much! You make my heart bounce out of my chest like a young bunny! It's like every time I hear your music my love for you grows more! I always loved you ever since I saw your face and heard your music and!-"
Clover Continued, Confessing his Feelings and your love for him was growing more. You couldn't hold back and kissed him. Right on the lips, both of your's faces getting redder than a cherry.
"Aah! Sorry I also have to admit... I loved you for a while now heh."
You said as you broke away from the kiss.
"No, I loved that... wanna continue?"
He said with a small smirk.
Which made you a bit embarrassed which made your face more red, but he kissed ya again. But you didn't protest and the Evening ended with you and Clover laying against each other with small blushes, you feeling like your on top of the world, and Clover feeling super happy that he finally confessed.
"So, are we in a relationship ship now?"
You asked, looking up at him with a curious glint in your eyes.
"I would love if we where!"
He said with delight. His blush getting redder.
You only just smiled and snuggled into the crook of his neck.

This was the best evening you ever had ever.

[873: word count]

(I'm so sorry if Clover is so OOC I haven't really done him. So I'm so sorry if he is off but I hope y'all enjoy this basic story!)

Idkdkdndn