/-.) Your Long Lost Brother? (.-\

(Heheh Mysteryious_Ocean This is for u and thank you so much for le idea!)
(Strawberry Crepe + sibling reader)
(Aaaa I am pain :,))
(Short Summary: You learned your family was driven apart when the vanilla kingdom was abandoned and you when on an adventure to find the rest of your family if it's not to late to meet them... but you ended up only finding one.)
(Strawberry Crepe pronouns: They/Them !Cannon!)
(Reader pronouns: She/her)

You sighed, this adventure was getting harder and harder, the map was wore down, you couldn't even see the names on it. You sighed and sat the map down, you where lost, in a dark, gloomy dead forest. You always saw Raisin Birds flying by but luckily they never saw you. You just laid your back against a tree. It seemed hopeless, you lost your way and you just wanted to find your family. You toyed around with your f/c l/h hair along with your necklace, but then, you gripped your f/c gem necklace and hopped right on your feet and shouted in your mind. (A/N F/J means favorite Jam, etc grape jelly, cherry jelly etc etc just not strawberry jelly cuz u know,)
"I am F/J crepe Cookie! And I will find my way to my family to understand the truth! Even if it kills me!!" You stood up and excitedly pumped your fists in the air, and accidentally ripped off your necklace. You panicked a bit but knew it was easier to put it back on then putting the gem it had back together.
You tied the necklace back on and grabbed your backpack and started to power walk through the dead forest. You smelt the air and it smelt of raisins and... robots? You stopped, why would there be a robot anywhere here? And how... how did you know what it smelt like and now you heard the faint sounds of fighting, you were now curious so you looked around. You saw some black birds flying somewhere so you began to follow them, of course one of them saw you and it stopped and then swooped down at you, that caused you to stumble back and the bird just stayed in front of you and it was cawing so loudly.
"Wooow birb please calm yourself!"
And apparently after hearing what you sounded like, it did calm down but it did land on your head and pointed with its wing. It pointed to a place that seemed like it had a fighting animals over there. You knew what it wanted you to do so you didn't complain, most of your confidence was still there but most of it was poofed away.
You got to where the bird was pointing to and hid yourself in some bushes that was in your way, and now the bird flew off your head, and you moved the bushes branches to see what was going on. Some of those birds where attack some other cookies! You wanted to help but birds are the hardest to cooperate with. So you watched but then an other cookie came out with... no right arm! And she had one of those birds on her other arm...
When the birds stop attack those cookies, the dark purple one with the bird was talking to them but you couldn't hear, then they started to run. You got surprised but wanted to know what they where talking about so you followed along with them from the bushes...

[tome skipu]

You saw the cookie group stand on some platform, they where on a hill so you couldn't follow them any longer but you where able to see them disappear, like they teleported! You saw the shimmer of plate, you looked around and saw the floating kingdom. You got overwhelmed, the kingdom was so high in the sky... and to think your old family used to live their, but you saw the shimmer of the plate dash to the floating kingdom.
You needed to go up there...
You felt like... someone is up there... someone, close.
So you dashed towards the plate, even if they already teleported there, and if you get caught... it... it'll be a problem for future you.
You stand straight on the plate but it didn't do anything... you look down, confused, you stomped on it one time then *POOF*
You felt to the ground against the vanilla wafer ground.
You're head shot up and saw...
The group you where watching, they where fighting some robotic creatures.
It was a matter of minutes before one of them sees you. So you dashed to hide behind a pillar.
You calmed yourself and began to sneakily have a head start of those guys.
You where walking for a while until you hear.
"Ugh, why are y'all so hard to fix!"
It sounded like a brat yelled it as some metal tinks.
You pecked behind the pillar you where behind, and saw a little kid, like 4,3 or 4'1, pretty tall for a toddler.
You wondered if he's all by himself.
You where a bit scared to say anything because you just saw he has mechanical arms.
You where scared now but, eased your anxiety and took a small, deep breathe.
"Um hey ki-"
"WHO'S THERE!"
"wowowowooowa! Don't need to get so hostile! Look I'm over here!"
"Huh?! WHY ARE YOU HERE TRESPASSER!"
"Um, well..."
"WELL WHAT! I got something better to dooo!"
"Wo wo okay calm yourself! Just um... are you... possibly ... a... Crepe?"
"... y-yes I'm Strawberry Crepe... why as-"
"OMG FINALLY I FOUND ONE! IM F/J CREPE COOKIE! WE ARE PROBABLY SIBLINGS!!"
"Wa- my family is still ali-"
"Well not fully??? I'm on an adventure to find the rest of my family. And I thought at least one of them be here!"
"... well, sis, I've been in this castle through my small life and I haven't seen anyone else here besides... someone else."
"May I a-"
"No... you may not!"
"Well wanna join me in my adventure-"
*BOOM*
Strawberry Crepe was shocked as you was as well.
You looked scared as the ground rumbled.
Strawberry Crepe just looked at you and did a small hand gesture to tell you to follow...

(To be continued?)
(Omg I felt like Strawberry Crepe was SOOOO OOC)
(Also Ik Strawberry Crepe is Non-Binary but just think, if you met one of your relatives and they looked like a boy, you'd think they'd be a boy right? But I'm not trying to offend anyone sorry y'all.)