^\_\. A New Friend! ./_/^

(Poison Mushroom Cookie + child!reader)
(Listen y'all I'm bored and I can't think of anything, sorry but request are still up for y'all. Also nothing brings me more joy then that image.)
(Y/N will be using She/her pronouns bc P.M already uses they/Them pronouns)

You where now one of Poison Mushroom's good friends now, you where a loner, living in the forest since you can't adapt in a kingdom... living with other cookies you needed to talk to so they don't hate you. God you felt like just keeping friends is a chore... until Poison Mushroom found you when they where on a mission with Licorice, yes when you talked to Poison Mushroom, you had to deal with their fathe- oop I meant friend. He thought you would hurt them because he though you where like a wild animal cookie. Of course you always protested but Poison Mushroom would always reassure him that you wouldn't hurt them in any way, shape or form.

Now timeskip to now.

You where now decent friends with Licorice, BFF,s with Poison Mushroom, you both even have matching bracelets! Now I was sitting against a tree, drawing something in the dirt with a good stick. Until you heard "Hellooo again!" With that familiar drowsy tone.
"P.M!! Your back! And I see you brought more paper!" You said in excitement.
"Yeaah I knoww you loove to draww... sooo I even broought you soome crayyons I goot froom Pomegranate!" They said as they handed the Paper and Crayons to you.
"Thank you P.M! How bout you draw with me!"
You said with a smile.
"Ooh! Noo I got the papeer and craayons for yoou."
Poison Mushroom refused too draw with you as they pushed the papers and crayons you gave them back to you. That was weird, they'd ever refuse to draw before... besides that time before...
"I-is their something you need to do?"
You asked as they looked and shifted away, why where they acting so strangely.
"Weeell... the thing isss... Dark Enchant-dress cookie neeeeds to speeak to yooou..."
Poison mushroom said with fear behind their doozy voice.
You where in shock. You've heard about Dark Enchantress Cookie by P.M but you've never actually met Dark Enchantress before...
You where silent for a while, eyes wide and legs trembling.
"M-may I ask... w-why?"
You asked as Poison Mushroom turned to you with fear but also sadness behind those dilated eyes.
"Honestly... I doon't know whyyy she neeeds to meet yoou... i just hoope it's noot anythinnng baaad..."
Poison Mushroom said while they looked into the forest, you can see anything because lately you've been having trouble seeing but you haven't told them yet.
Poison mushroom did flinch, you can see that but now they hugged you quick as a red figure now was approaching from the dark hidden trees... that Figure was Pomegranate.
Poison Mushroom was still next to you as you trembled, Pomegranate was scary...
"Master requests to see your friend here, Poison Mushroom."
Pomegranate said with a low hiss, you had no idea what she was thinking or why she was so annoyed with this. You hastily agreed but slowly let go of P.M. even though Poison Mushroom was terrified to think what they'd talk so.
"Caan I coome wi-"
"No, get back to the hideout, I'll come back soon."
"But whaat abo-"
"I'll be fine Shroomie!"
That's all you can say because Pomegranate would do that glare and then you'd be to scared to speak.
You and Pomegranate disappeared into the dark trees as Poison Mushroom held the papers and Crayons close to themself, they hoped Y/N isn't in a lot of danger.
P.M slowly started to walk back to the hideout with the Papers and Crayons, their legs shaky and eyes watering, they wished Y/N will be save, soon they found the hideout and the cake beast who guarded the hideout's door saw Poison Mushroom approached and they stepped aside. Poison mushroom thanked them and gave them a Shroomie as they walked into the hideout, Licorice was waiting for them.
"How's the hangout?"
Licorice asked with tease in his voice, Poison Mushroom just looked away in sadness.
"Leave them alone Licorice, you know why Pomegranate gone out and why their so early back to the hideout..."
Dark Choco added from down the hall.
"...Sorry Poison Mushroom..."
"It's oookay Licooorice!"
Poison mushroom forgave Licorice when he apologized. Poison mushroom was still was worried for Y/N.
Poison mushroom started to walk to their room, their messy but halfy clean room with the lavender walls and dark purple celling and carpeted mulberry purple floor with the moss near the window and the mushrooms growing with the moss and the random artifacts that weren't cursed that where around the room as decor, with the messy bed and random papers every, Poison Mushroom put the papers and crayons on a small black table. Poison mushroom then looked outside the window. Watching the dusk sky turn to the evening sky.
It's been a few hours now and Poison Mushroom saw Y/N and Pomegranate walking back to the hideout...

[yall I'm to tired to continue this, sorry if I couldn't finish it, I don't even know what I'm writing, please request I can't think on my own...)

[story word count: 390]

(Fungus :3)