Memory 10 + A/n

Later on that Night, I could not sleep at all. I kept on twisting and turning from side to side as my thoughts raced in my head. A feeling so strong in my head kept shouting to me, "Get away y/n. As quick as you can from here" But part of me really still wanted to get to the bottom of this situation...

I sat up immediately as soon as I thought of an idea. I stared into space as I started thinking. If I could convince the police department that I did not murder anyone and instead show them the ACTUAL person then maybe.. just maybe my parents would finally be appreciative of me?

I sighed and looked down, closing my eyes. I reopened them after a couple of seconds and gazed out the window to my side. It was dark and of course if I wanted to escape here and go back "home", Jackie would sure enough alert the police and mother and father. I had no where to go right now.. I could've asked Jay for her address... But that didn't come to mind back then. Maybe jts not too late to ask?

I took my phone from the desk in front of me and quickly pulled out her contact and messaged her. Of course, it's late right now, about 4 in the morning so I don't expect a message from her right away.

Me: hey Jay! Sorry this is so sudden but uhm.. Is it Okay if I stay at yours for the time being until things settle down? I kinda don't feel safe where I am at the moment.. not to mention the people.. Hopefully that's alright with you.

I sent the text and waited a couple of seconds even though I knew she's probably sleeping until I sighed again and switched my phone off. I could try to escape right now.. but would Alastor be here sleeping or would he have gone out though? He says he goes deer hunting at 2 in the morning.. Heck. Who even goes out deer hunting in the morning? I got up as quietly as possible and carefully searched the whole house for him.. I first went to his bedroom to perhaps see if he was there. So that's what I did. I slowly creaked open the door to leave a small crack enough for me to see the bed he sleeps.

He was not there.

I opened the door wider and searched the entire room. Seemed like a typical room except of course with deer heads on the wall. I closed the door and began searching everywhere else.

Nothing.

I reached back to my spot where I slept and started looking outside the window peering closely. He must've gone out "hunting". As I kept thinking, I heard the sound of jangling keys outside the door. I quickly rushed back to the couch and pretended that I was fast asleep, but slowly peeked an eye slightly for me to see who it was. As the door opened, Alastor stepped inside, closing the door before brushing himself off..

He was covered in blood.. but almost dried.. I heard him go up to his room, quietly trying not to make a sound. As soon as I heard his bedroom door close. I sat up and felt my heart race.

I knew that could mean 2 things. Actual deer hunting and there's nothing to worry about or..

Actual murder he just commited tonight.

A/n:
Hey guys! Uh yeah I did say I wasn't going to update this book anymore but I kinda just felt like giving yall a chapter since I felt like writing a part here.

Does this mean it won't contiue?
It might be but for a chance it'll be updated VERY slowly. And I mean perhaps months or a year-

So it kinda depends on when I feel like writing ^-^ but I'm glad you lot are enjoying the book so far!