Memory 4:

"But seriously. What kind of guy does that?" Jay told me as we were laughing to the shopping centre. I shrugged as I tried to calm myself.

"I've got no clue, Jay" I responded still full of laughter.

"Out of curiousity, how long does it take for you to get here to college? 5 minutes? " Jay wondered as she turned her head to look at me.

"Well..." I began, starting to think of what to say. "Kinda difficult to say. I take the longer route all the time which takes me about 30 minutes? The shorter route 15 minutes." I told her. Jay narrowed an eyebrow.

"Then how come you were almost late to meet me? Did you wake up late or something?" She questioned, turning her gaze on the pavement in front of her.

I laughed fakely. "Well... I kinda bumped into someone I just met yesterday... He gave me a heart attack almost." Jay quickly turned to me. Uhhh... she never looks at me so quickly before... I wondered, quite oblivious. Jay smirked.

" a guy?" She said trying to make sure she heard right. I nodded slowly. "What's his name?"

I hesitated wondering ethier if I should tell her or not. "... the names Alastor.." There was an awkward silence between the both of us until I spoke again. "But why does that-"

"He talks on the radio!" Jay exclaimed to me, cutting me off. This time I was looking at her completely lost. Jay searched my face, seeing the expression I was giving her. She frowned. "Bruh. Do you listen to the radio?" I nodded slowly once more. "Come. Follow me quick." Jay then bolted in a run towards a small shop in the distance.  I ran after her, wondering what she was talking about still. Could Alastor be a radio host as well and not just a hunter? I wondered as I caught up to her. She was trying to listen closely to the radio from the window outside.

"Listen closely. Then tell me if this is familiar to you." She instructed me. I did as she told me and listened closely. For a minute, I was still confused until I heard his voice. Alastor was a damn radio host. He never told me anything about that! I pulled away from the window with my mouth wide open in shock as I turned to look at Jay.

"What. The-"

"I know!!! If you met him, I really wanna see him! He's like my favourite radio host!" Jay shouted, excitedly, cutting me off once more again. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Funny thing. I don't know where he'll be." I told her truthly. Jay's expression softened until it showed 'are you serious Y/n?'.

"So... you met the guy but don't know where he is? Not even later on? I know he's busy from radio hosting shit. But what the heck?" Jay commented, frustrated. I looked at the ground, lost for words.

"I would take you to meet him but it's just I don't even know where he might be, Jay..." I paused. "Maybe if I say him once again on the way home, I'll ask where he might be." Jay's face lit up a little more.

"Awe man. You really do that for me, Y/n?" I nodded then suddenly unexpectedly, she hugged me tightly with a warm smile. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I smiled back.

"You're welcome, my friend." I said to her.

📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟📟

As Jay was picking out smell clothes, I was looking at the opposite section with some sketchbooks and other things. I picked a sketchbook up. It was a plain f/c book for a cheap price. I flicked through, making sure there were no ripped pages or loose ones. Surprisingly there weren't.

"Hey Jay!" I called over to her, as I turned to look at her with the book in my hand. She looked up from the clothing Isle. "I'm gonna get this!" I waved the item up in the air. She quickly have me a thumbs up before going back to picking out clothes. I then moved on to see the other ones. The ones with a much more complicated design costed more from what I see. It's only a cover and yet they cost so much. For what reason? It's full of only about 40 pages. Seriously not worth it. I walked over to the Isle of hoodies just beside were Jay was. I looked through seeing multiple hoodies for about 15-30 quid. Not bad. I thought. But it depends on the design. I took one out and took a glance at it before putting it back. Jay came over to me with three clothes in her hands.

"What do ya think?" She asked as she held out the first one that was a  creamy-white dress with white flowers around the waist with a ribbon. I nodded. 

"Love that one." I answered, taking the dress from her and examining it more clearly. She held out the second: a yellow shirt with a small patch of daisy's on the front. I gave a thumbs up for approval as she finally revealed the last.

"I like this one. I was thinking of wearing it to prom in a couple of days." Jay told me. She held another dress but blue with a white ribbon around the waist. I looked up at her from the dress I had in my hands.

"Prom?" I questioned, clearly oblivious. Jay nodded.

"Yeah. Hopefully going with Sam." Jay told me. Then she gasped. "Or maybe you could bring Alastor along~!" She smiled excitedly as she placed one hand on my shoulder. I blushed lightly as I turned away from her, her hand going back to the clothes she held.

"Uh. Well. Um... I don't know." I stammered. Jay snickered.

"Come on, Y/n! You gotta ask him if he wants to go with you. I'm sure he has nothing better to do on that day than hang out with the person who is totally awesome" I slowly looked at her, smiling softly.

"I mean... it wouldn't hurt but I'm sure he wouldn't want to come. I don't think he's that type." I told her. She shrugged.

"It's up to you, Y/n. I'm only just suggesting cause I know he's the only one you know." Then she quickly changed the subject. "Let's go and pay yes?"

"Alright then." I followed Jay to the cashier to pay our things before going out to go into more shops.