Memory 9

"You don't love? Well... I'm sure you'll love it more if I show you~."

At his response, my heart sped faster. What is he playing at? I carefully tried to escape but he held onto me and before I knew it, he was kissing me. My eyes widened but then I softed and kissed him back, his hands travelling to my hair whilst mine were behind his neck. He... He's kissing me yet I'm kissing him back?! This lasted for almost a whole minute before we pulled away for air. I looked at Alastor, a dark shade of red upon my face. Alastor chuckled at the sight as I then looked away to hide the embarrassment I felt. I felt him place a hand under my chin, making me face him.

"Do you like my little secret now, darling~?" He asked as he smirked at me. I gulped, turning a little reder.

"Uhhh..." was all I could manage to say before he chuckled and leant his head backwards.  "I guess..." I muttered to myself still full of shock yet not what I was expecting at all. But I have a feeling he's hiding something from me that he doesn't want me to know about... I suddenly got off of Alastor as he slowly got up and stretched.

"Well, my dear. As much as I would really love to carry on, I have to go and set up your place to sleep now." He told me and before going upstairs he stopped. "My dear. Don't you want to follow me?" I slowly followed him as he led the way upstairs to where I was going to sleep. Hopefully not in the same room... once I've caught up to him, I noticed him grab some pillows and a blanket for me. I moved out of the way so I could see where he was going to make me stay, when I realised it was downstairs where the couch is.

"There you go, love." He told me as he finishes setting everything up. "If you need anything, anything at all, just call me~" with that, he left me downstairs as he went up to his room. I sighed and went to the couch to sleep. I feel like he's hiding something still... I just feel like he's the murder for some odd reason...