Chapter 2

Fingers on black strands, palms roaming on bare skin; the slick sound of lips brushing and deep groans from their throats. Beomgyu invades his mind the same way as Taehyun invaded his mouth.

Bodies tangled on Beomgyu's couch, a half-empty bottle of wine on the table, Taehyun moans when the criminal grinded up on him; forcefully pulling him away by his hair to catch his breath. Once again situated on his lap, as if it was the rightful place he belonged to.

Damn, how Taehyun wanted him more seeing Beomgyu's face. Eyes filled with lust and lips red and glossy, staring up at him as if he'd devour him whole. And if Taehyun wasn't gripping on his hair, scalp stinging deliciously, Beomgyu definitely would've.

But as much as he's enjoying this, Taehyun still has half a mind directed at the operation. Despite his body wanting to melt in Beomgyu's touch, Taehyun's resolve to do the undoable reigns.

"What's wrong?" Softly, Beomgyu muttered, littering his neck with feather-light kisses. Taehyun moans in delight. Even without admission, he likes the way Beomgyu makes him feel — wanted and taken care of.

"I need to use the comfort room." Taehyun answers — the conversation already planned in his head the whole car ride to Beomgyu's luxurious condo unit. "You know, to do a little business." He adds suggestively.

He feels Beomgyu smile against his skin. "That's hot." His perverted hand squeezing Taehyun's ass. Taehyun gasps whorishly. "If you're into this kind of thing, who am I to object? It's the first door to the left, right beside the kitchen."

Taehyun is left in awe at how much Beomgyu trusted him; from ditching his acquaintances, letting him into his private space, even putting his guard down around the undercover officer. He feels a little smug discovering that Beomgyu would do anything to get into his pants; but at the same time, he wonders if there were anyone else and this was a normal reaction.

The moment he stepped into the huge bathroom, Taehyun really did got into business. The real one. Informing his back-up officers of the place he's at, and searching for a weapon he could use on the cupboards and under the sink. He didn't bring one himself, of course, expecting lots of skinships with the criminal. It was the usual place to hide a weapon, especially when someone suddenly ambushed your house.

It wasn't wasted effort. Tucked on a holder on the underside of the sink was a pistol, an excellent grade at that. One that'd only be available on other countries and illegally smuggled in; Taehyun scoffs disbelievingly. These criminals seriously has the guts, fucking commendable.

He hears Beomgyu talking from the living room, but he's too preoccupied in wiring the apartment to listen properly. Planting his bugs in the most careful locations.

And maybe he should've. For the connections with the criminal are much, much closer than he'd ever imagine.

("Oh, hey Kai! What's up?

"Aw, you were worried? I'm fine, baby. The police won't get a hold on me. And it's barely a week since, they should cut themselves some slack.