Meeting y/n

Hello, my name is (y/n) (l/n). My life is pretty boring seeing as nothing interesting happens to me, well that was until one day when I was in middle school, getting ready to be a high schooler. So, let's get onto the story of my life shall we?

My life has basically been decided for me since I was born. I never really cared about that fact because my mom and dad were the best parents anyone could ask for. They loved each other dearly and would do anything for all of us. Or, that was until one day when they got in an argument. I came home from a walk one day to hear them arguing. They never fought, so I found it weird. I decided it would most likely be best to leave it be, seeing as it had nothing to do with me. I ran upstairs to my room, hoping the ruckus would stop. An hour after getting home to them arguing, my mom came into my room and told me to pack my things and get ready to leave somewhere. I had no idea where we would be going or for how long, so I just agreed to it. I was so stupid.

We ended up moving to America. That being said, it was more like a visit there because we came back 2 weeks later. When we got to America, mom realized the mistake she made about the argument with dad, so we moved back not long after getting there. It was strange and kinda scary to go to a new place. I didn't enjoy it.

After 2 weeks in America we came back to Miyagi prefecture, or where we lived before we left. It was still the same. Not surprised cause nothing happens here. It was already the start of high school when we got back. I already knew the EXACT school I wanted to go to. Karasuno high. The same high school the Tiny Giant went to. The "Tiny Giant" was a guy named Tenma Udai who was an AMAZING volleyball player. I knew Karasuno very well, seeing as I had a soft spot for volleyball and that school represented, well represents, Miyagi prefecture. Not many people talk about the school anymore after he graduated. No one knew where he was or what he was doing. Some people even made up a rumor about him being dead. I don't believe it, and I never will.

Once we got back, we decided to go to a hotel instead of straight to the mansion we live in. Oh right, I guess I forgot to mention a little detail. My dad is a really important business man. The actual head of the organization isn't very responsible so my dad is basically the "leader." But in all he's the CEO in line, so under the owner. Meaning that it would make sense for my dad to be taking care of the company while the boss is doing who knows what.

The following day, we finally went back to the mansion. When we got there, my father was the one who opened the door. Except it wasn't just him. There was another woman beside him. We didn't recognize her. She was hugging him. I knew right away, from the ring on her finger, that my dad moved on. Well he didn't move on. I know for a fact he still loves my mom by the face he made when he opened the door. I knew he was forced to marry. That's the sad part about being rich: you're expected to be married and have kids. Since the argument, I guess word got out and my grandpa made him marry someone else. They weren't even divorced yet. This just pissed me off. They were so happy, and now I know that they won't be anymore. No more happy family bonding time. No more going on trips. No more...anything. Was it really my fault? Did I think wrong and it really was my fault that they can't be happy anymore? What did I do wrong?

"(m-m/n?)" Said my father in shock.

"I hope you are very happy together." My mom said, tears streaming down her face with a closed eyed smile. After that, she didn't let him speak. We just left.

"Are you going to be okay mom?" I said, looking at her with worry in my (e/c) eyes.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about your mom honey. Everything is going to be okay. I know it will." She said, smiling with tears still in her eyes.

I know she's not okay. She won't be for a long long time. And neither will I...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello this is my second fanfic I've posted and I would just like to say first things first, HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!🎃👻. Me personally, I don't dress up anymore but if you do please tell me what you're dressing up as! I would love to know! I would also like to say I update every Friday...maybe. Also Incase you need to know, m/n means moms name and d/n means dads name! Well that's all I suppose. Peace👋✌️

                         🥀❤️‍🔥💀👻🎃🖤