It's Official

If you don't know what happens at a divorce hearing here is an explanation. We are gonna say that this is the only thing you have to do because I don't wanna write a lot of chapters about what happens at court. Also, sorry this is short...

What happens when you get the divorce:
The final divorce hearing is a meeting between you, your spouse, your respective lawyers, and potentially a family court judge. You'll typically be asked basic questions about your marriage, divorce, and any agreements you and your spouse have made about division of property, child custody, and support.

Rooms in a courthouse:
A judge's chambers are generally his offices, and usually include a small conference room in which a hearing may occur. Sometimes the chamber hearing room (or just "hearing room" in many modern courthouses) is separate from the judge's actual office, or shared by several judges.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we got ready, we left to go to the courthouse to make it official. We had to take the bus there since it takes a while to get there and we don't have a car to drive. Once we got to the court house we headed inside to one of the rooms we were assigned to. When we walked in, I looked up and noticed that my father was already here. He also brought along his fiancee, father, and mother. I don't know why everyone was here but they were. Of course, my mom's parents weren't here. They could care less about her and what happens to her. Realizing everyone was looking at us, I scurried behind my mom, as I didn't want to see their faces.

"Ah, you must be the wife of (f/n). Nice to meet you, my name is Kanji Subaru." Said the judge.

"OH, yes h-hello my name is (m/n) (l/n). And this is my daughter, (y/n) (l/n)." Said my mother with a shaky voice.

I could tell she was nervous. After all, it's been a week since she's seen him. That week, it was found out that my father was to be married to someone else. And 2 weeks before that was when they had a fight.

"Please, have a seat Mrs. (l/n)." Said the judge.

As we sat down, I could feel my father's eyes follow us from the door to the seats. It was
so awkward.

"Now then, since everyone is here lets get this started." He said striking the gavel on the sound block.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now, everything is done and we have found the legal guardian of (y/n) (l/n). The divorse is finished after you both sign the contract along with me finishing it off with my signature." He said in a strict voice.

If you are wondering who my legal guardian is, it ended up being my mom. I'm very grateful for that because there's no way in hell I could live with that-that woman. I do, however, have to visit them on the weekends. It is my choice if I want to visit them or not.

"Now that we are at the end, I need to make sure you both want this." He said in an empathetic tone.

"I'm sure." My parents said at the same time.

"Alright then. Just sign on this line here." He said, giving them a paper.
It's finally happening. My parents are splitting up.

"My turn." He said after receiving the paper back. He signed it.

"IT IS DONE! (m/n) (l/n) IS NOW NO LONGER MARRIED TO (f/n) (l/n)! IT'S OFFICIAL!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~