Two

We both got out of bed and I realized a big issue. I don't know where my clothes are. I looked around, thinking. I wasn't even sure if this was my room here or if I was just in Steve's.

"Oh, crap. I forgot to put the laundry away yesterday so most of your clothes are in the black basket over there." Steve explained, looking guilty.

"Oh, it's fine." I smiled at him. Captain America does my laundry???? What the fuck.

"I'll get it done today. Unless you wanna help." He offered.

"Sure." I shrugged, pulling through the basket.

"Really?" Steve sounded both surprised and excited. "I feel like I barely see you anymore, between your training and sleepovers with Wanda and your extra sparring lessons with Bucky. You don't have any plans today?"

Shit. Did I? "Nope. I'm all yours today." I continued pulling clothes out. Extra sparring lessons with Bucky, were we really sparring? Or am I truly that bad of a person?

Steve came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my hips and spinning me around. His hand pushed my chin up so I was looking at him. He looked like he wanted to say something but instead leaned in and kissed me, gently, slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes to get closer to him. Steve pulled away with a smile. "We should get ready. Tony will have a cow if I'm late."

I laughed and turned back around, grabbing my clothes. Steve pulled his out and began changing. Right in front of me. He stripped completely nude and then put on his new clothes like nothing was happening. We were obviously comfortable with each other so I did the same. Until I noticed the long scar up my side. It reached from my hip bone to right below my breast. I froze in just my underwear and sports bra, looking at it. I let my fingers graze over the slightly raised skin. What the hell happened?

"It looks better." Steve spoke, pulling me out of my own head.

"Yeah. Guess it does." I agreed. I continued getting dressed, covering the scar. This whole dream situation is freaking me out.

Steve held the door for me as we walked out. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led us towards the gym. If he sensed my anxiety at all he didn't say it. When we got in the gym, I was surprised to see everyone.

Sam and Bucky were together, bickering it looked like. It stopped when we arrive. I couldn't help but notice how Bucky smiled for a moment before his face dropped seeing us, seeing Steve's arm around me.

Wanda and Natasha were stretching, Tony was talking to Peter who looked like the happiest kid in the world.

I stared at everyone, the longer all of this was happening, the less and less sense it made. How was this possible?

As I tried to figure out if I was legitimately going crazy, people approached us. I realized they were waiting for Steve to talk so I stepped away from him, waiting too.

"All right everyone. We're going to be partnering up and sparring. Sam, Tony. Natasha, Peter. Caroline, Buck. Wanda, you're with me."

I looked over at Bucky and he was avoiding eye contact with me. I can't do this. I don't even know how to fight. Let alone with him. "Sorry- Steve?"

He turned towards me. "Yes?"

"I don't think I'm really feeling up to it today. Is it okay if I just run laps?" I pointed at the track.

"You? Offering to run?" Steve questioned. "You hate running."

I do? "I just, I don't know maybe the nightmare has me in a weird mood." Please believe me, please believe me.