Mad Genius' Army

Izuku walked into the auditorium confidently, his gun strapped securely beneath his left armpit. It wasn't the most ideal position, but it wouldn't do to scare the other test takers before the exam even began.

  He had spent the last two and a half years regaining his former physique, as well as keeping many of his skills sharp. He'd also gotten his driving licence! He didn't have any of Q's gadgets, but he'd hopefully be able to commission adequate replacements once he was in the hero course.

  Izuku sat just as the presentation began. About 35 percent of his focus went to the presentation. He'd be fine, he'd listened to M's orders with less. The other 65 went to surveying the room, noting all exits and notable escape routes, useful quirks and those that may be troublesome if a situation arose.

  Once that was finished he switched to planning mode. Robots. Easy enough, especially with a firearm. One bullet per robot, three magazines in total. If he focused on Medium priority targets then his score would be a respectable 96. Even just Low priority targets would give him a decent score of 48. If he only took out High priority targets then he would get a whopping 144 points, and that wasn't counting those he eliminated without a bullet. Agent Midoriya smiled. He wasn't going for anything less than a perfect score.

__________________

  The mass of nineteen year olds got off of the bus and grouped around the doors to the testing zone. Most of them were dressed in tracksuits or T-shirts and shorts for ease of movement and quirk use.

  007 refused to go into battle with anything less than smart slacks and a button up shirt. His pistol was holstered on his hip, in plain view of everyone else. His sleeves were rolled up to just under his elbow, and his loafers were polished to perfection. The agent decided to forego a tie, deciding that was a bit much for a test just made for untrained civilians.

  Besides, you can't strangle a robot.

  The doors slowly creaked open, revealing the city beyond. Izuku marched up to the open entrance and unholstered his gun, flicking the safety off and firing twice at the pair of three pointers standing amongst a group of one pointers. The teenager stepped smartly around a corner and moved out of sight of the other examinees.

  "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? He's got the right idea, follow him!" The hero from before yelled.

  Izuku fired three shots into three three pointers and moved on, leaving the two pointers behind.

_________________

  "An interesting batch this year."

  "Just more of the same. Fools with too much power blasting at anything that moves. Look at the blonde in area D. He's got a good score, but that's just from pure brute force. No finesse, no technique or style."

  "It is quite disappointing. The possible applications of a quirk like that are extraordinary. It's a shame to see it go to waste on someone like him."

  "What about that kid in area B? The one with the gun."

  "Gun..? Oh! It's the li'l sharpshooter! Haven't seen him in years!"

  "He's not got the highest score, but if he keeps at the steady rate he's going at, and the ones at the top now crash from rushing too fast, he'll overtake them easily."

____

  "Well, he just passed the 100 point mark. Second place is only at 74 points, so he will most definitely pass. I doubt he'll need marksmanship training, he's hit the robots in the eye with every shot."

  ______________

  Izuku fired his final bullet into a three pointer's brain, bringing his grand total to 144 villain points. There were still two minutes left of the exam, and two three pointers left standing before him.

  Izuku dodged one robot's wide swing and hopped over another's barrage of rubber bullets, swinging around the three pointer's casing, grabbing it's head and twisting. The mechanical brain came off quite easily, and Izuku swung it into the other three pointer's neck, knocking it's head clean off, bringing his score up to a perfect 150.

  The ground rumbled, sending glass shattering tremors up the sides of the buildings. Izuku shielded his eyes, peering down the street as screaming civilians ran past him.

  There was a giant robot crashing through the city. Izuku sighed. Just the typical twist all of his missions seem to have then. He looked around, making sure he was the last to abandon this area, when something caught his ear.

  "..ow..."

  The greenette ran into the swirling dust cloud, leaping over rubble and making his way towards the ever approaching behemoth. He finally spotted her once he slid down the other side of what looked like half an office building.

  Izuku hunched down at the woman's side, glancing briefly at the concrete pinning her legs before looking around for anything that might be of use. There was a lot of rubble and a few steel rebars, but not much else. He looked up at the zero pointer. Forty seconds, tops.

  The well dressed teenager chose a particularly large piece of rebar, turning to the brunette for the first time.

  "Are either of your legs broken?" He asked.

  She shook her head. Izuku nodded to himself, wedging the steel bar between the rubble on her legs and the road, slotting it nicely into a small gap the uneven rubble made. He pulled the steel upwards, levering the concrete off of the woman and letting her wiggle herself free. Izuku dropped the bar the moment she was out, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her along behind him, the Zero pointer right on their heels.

  He did not notice the stare that the brown haired woman was giving him, her cheeks pinker than before.