Happy 500K

"It's snowing like crazy outside" Khyra mumbling to herself, her husband is still soundly asleep beside her, hugging her waist so tightly, his hot breathe hit the back of Khyra neck

It's been years since everything happened, you're happy that nothing bad actually happened again for these past years.

You spin around to facing your husband. Breath-taking, he look so fluffy, cute and soft, sleeping like a baby, you brush his hair.

It's still amazed you to how beautiful is him, every time you looked at him, feel like you can't never get enough of him.

He pop open his eyes and the first thing he sees is you, his lips curve to shy smile, making baby sounds as he snuggling to your neck.

"Morning baby boy" you linking to his mind. "Morning, angel" he response. His voice on your mind? you can't never get used to it, to how you loved it.

"Look, look outside.. it's snowing" you try to escape his hug but to tight, he groaning don't want to let you go "5 more minutes please" he says.

You chuckle, you caressing his fluffy black hair, "Your hair smell so good, i like your shampoo"

"You smell like flowers" he grin, you can feel his smile, he kiss your neck creating electric thingy to you.

"So cold" you finally heard his raspy morning voice. You kiss on top of his head . "Wake up, we have so many things to do today" you slowly leaving the bed.

"I hate when you said that" he groaning , "What?" you chuckle, holding his hand.

"If you said that, that means i can't see you today" he look at you.

"That is why we need to get ready now, come on" you pull him to you, what a big baby, he groaning but still go to the bathroom with you.

You two finally used to take shower together like Taehyung always wanted too.

At first, you're so shy but Taehyung is so comforting. The next, next days you the one who wait for him to finished works to bath together.

The hot water is running, you wash the soap from your body, Taehyung admiring you, silently.

"Help me with soap" he whisper, you take the soap and brush his chest

"Oh, what cut is this? I didn't saw this yesterday, did you get into a fight!" you see fresh small cut at his chest, you look at him, angry.

"Damn it!" he cursing in his mind, only hot water is running on the background.

Taehyung reach your cheek and pull you  to kiss him, you try to fight back but he win, he pressed your naked body to his tightly.

Your back hit the wall, not forget being gentlemen his hand is on the back of your head to protect your head from the marble wall.

He kissing you so slowly yet steamy, you close your eyes enjoying how his lips move.