Reject

"We're not gonna talk about this again!!" Jimin throw the files make his worker flinch, scare to death

"We're not gonna talk about this again!!" Jimin throw the files make his worker flinch, scare to death. His worker quickly take his files again, bow to Jimin then walk out from Jimin office.

"Shit!" Jimin curse, throwing files on his desk to floor

Jimin is not in good mood lately, he been stress and confuse about his mate, Bora

He just know that Bora is someone girlfriend and he hate it when he saw Bora and her boyfriend were kissing last day.

"Why she had to be a human!" He hiss, if Bora a Vampire it's going to be more easy to know each other, just from first eye contact.

"Ughh!!" Jimin feel so frustrated.

He breath in and out, to calm himself while thinking Khyra.

Every time he feel stressed, he will think about Khyra.. Khyra smile, laugh and face can calm him down, how Jimin missed to have a long conversation with Khyra.

But he know, Khyra is his own bestfriend he can't take it futher and now he found his own mate but had to witnessed himself, other guy was kissing his mate.

He feel his heart break to millions pieces, every time thinking about his own mate but when thinking about Khyra he feel ease sometimes he think futher what if he stay with Khyra? won't he be much happier.

He shoo his thought away

I'll just kill his lust boyfriend make he suffers first for touching what mine then my mate will run to me and i'll be there for her

Or

I c-can just reject Bora

"Shit!! what i been thinking about!! after so long waiting for her, you just want to give up! shit Jimin shit!! go take yours!!" Jimin groan.

Skip time

"Jieun!!" Sumi whispering yell seeing her best friend eye is shinning, she quickly take Jieun out from cafeteria to empty class room.

Luckily, no one's notice Jieun

"Oh gosh!" Sumi drag Jieun while closing Jieun eye. She hold Jieun hand and make Jieun sit on a chair.

Jungkook who's happen to staring Jieun entire time see that Jieun eye is shining, he quickly follow Sumi who drag Jieun to an empty class

"Where are you going?" Bambam and Yugyeom confuse of why Jungkook suddenly rushing to somewhere but Jungkook didnt respond and continue chasing Jieun.

"Jieun dammit" Sumi lock the door and wait beside Jieun, who's eye still shinning. It's usual for Sumi in this situation she been through worser with Jieun visions things