General

Khyra humming to her mom lullaby and greet everyone she saw with a big smile

From far, Taehyung see Khyra being cheerful make he felt something flowering inside his belly but he ignore it.

"Who is she by the way, why would you cheer her? save her? or want her" Jimin say since he is walking beside Taehyung.

"She's just somebody who's not important, so don't bother about it and finish your work so you can find your mate quickly" Taehyung says

"Savage" Jimin mutter.

"But seriously, i been looking for my mate for years but can't find her," Jimin frown

"She must be hiding because afraid of being your slave" Taehyung mutter .

"Double savage" Jimin hiss both enter the dining room and see Khyra is trying to helping the maid at kitchen since both rooms are connected .

Khyra trying to make a sandwich but the maid keep pulling back the bread make Khyra frown.

"Why i can't made my own sandwich? it's just a sandwich, can i just do one" Khyra look to the maid with sparkling eye.

"Please" Khyra plead.

When the maid about to says something a throat sound shock her, Khyra look back and see Taehyung

"Y-Your Majesty" all the maids in the kitchen bowing dowm

"Uhh oh" after looking them bow Khyra bow too. Taehyung want to chuckle because of her adorableness but something stuck at his throat that make him can't.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung ask, Jimin already sitting comfortably at dining room, the maids are still head down not dare to look up.

"Are you talking to me?" Khyra whisper, looking up to Taehyung as Taehyung nod.

"Oh, I'm trying to make a sandwich" Khyra says with smile.

"Go to in front" Taehyung coldly says and walk to the dining room . Khyra freeze at her place.

"Can i have a sandwich with egg not ham and please double cheese" Khyra tap the maid shoulder who beside her.

"Sure Your Highness" she still head down

"Thank you and sorry" Khyra walk toward the living room and see her sit get taken by the general as she begin to confuse