Suhyun

It's been a week after that incident but nothing change

It's been a week after that incident but nothing change.. they still completely a total stranger.

Khyra is keep find way to talk with Taehyung but Taehyung keep avoiding Khyra and always stay outside more.

Then she gave up looking for him, she keep tell herself that if he need her, he will find her and he know where to find her.

Khyra been around looking for anyone who's know more about Suhyun incident but no one's know but Mrs. Lee but Mrs. Lee just know untill that far.

Jisoo is busy searching for Taehyung hidden plan by bugging Hanbin. Hanbin got real stress because Jisoo always bugging him anywhere he go in palace.

Because of Jisoo always busy with bugging Hanbin, Jisoo and Khyra rarely meet nowadays and Khyra become more close with Minhyuk.

Minhyuk always on Khyra side but Khyra didn't care she comfortable around him and Khyra learn that Minhyuk is a really nice and sweet guy

On other side, Minhyuk feeling grow bigger towards Khyra even he know that he supposed to not to love someone wife but he can't help it.

Taehyung aware of Minhyuk feeling toward Khyra but from his point of view, it's good then because Minhyuk will really taking care of Khyra real good when he not around for Khyra.

After that incident Minhyuk saved Khyra, Taehyung wanted Minhyuk to be always on Khyra side and he trust Minhyuk on protecting Khyra but he didn't trust on trusting that man won't fall in love with Khyra.

But, Taehyung don't care because they have bond, they mated.. no one's can broke that bond especially Taehyung already mark Khyra as his.

"Hey Khyra" Jisoo fall her back on Khyra bed, she's to tired

"Hey, you really are something... where just you came from, i didn't hear you knock" Khyra stand in front her.

"I use my speedy power"Jisoo say, Khyra join Jisoo lying on the bed.

"I'm so tired" Jisoo mumble

"Same Jisoo same" Khyra whisper

"Hang on Khyra.. " Jisoo say but they still not looking to each other but to the ceiling.

"I'm trying, Jisoo... i really am" Khyra whisper

Jisoo realise that Taehyung and Khyra began to grown apart but she can't bring herself to talk about that with Khyra, she thought that Khyra don't wanna talk about it.

She will tell me if she ready, Jisoo always repeat on her mind.

"You can" Jisoo hold Khyra hand.

"I--- " Khyra almost say to Jisoo about that night but the door slam open make both flinch and sit to look who slam the door

"Hi guys!" Jin cheer

"Oppa!!" Khyra run then hug Jin, Jin catch him and Jisoo come to hug him along.