The Ghost City Festival (Part 2)

This chapter contains NSFW!

(credits go to STARember ^)

The night of the ghost festival was far from over for Xie Lian and Hua Cheng.

Before it could even hit midnight Hua Cheng had whisked Xie Lian away from the crowd and dragged him to their residence.

As soon as Hua Cheng impatiently threw the entrance doors open, the eyes of all the ghost maids and butlers fell upon the two as they hurried towards their bed chambers.

"Best to stay away from Chengzu and his highness's bed chambers for a while," One polite ghost maid whispered to the others in a hushed tone of voice.

The others nodded and some even blushed and fidgeted with their fingers and clothes, they all sauntered off to the other side of the palace, respectfully giving the ghost king and his highness their privacy.

...

"San Lang ah... wait-," Xie Lian could barely get a few words in before his lips were sealed shut by Hua Cheng.

The moment they stepped through the doors to their bed chambers and shut them, Hua Cheng was quick to impatiently pounce onto Xie Lian as if he were his last meal.

Hua Cheng gave one last quick peck on his lips before slowly pulling away to observe that adorable red faced Crown Prince.

"San Lang... We haven't even made it to the bed yet!" Xie Lian hurriedly exclaimed.

Hua Cheng hung his head low and spoke in an apologetic tone, "Gege, forgive me I was too impatient."

Hua Cheng held out his hand towards Xie Lian as an invitation to come to him. Xie Lian immediately took his hand, grasping it tight, he let Hua Cheng slowly lead him towards the divan bed.

Xie Lian slowly climbed onto the bed and stuck out his arms rather cutely, inviting Hua Cheng to come and embrace him. Seeing this rather cute gesture, Hua Cheng softly smiled and dived into Xie Lian's arms, hugging him ever so tenderly and impatiently, his hands glided all over Xie Lian's back and hips, as if familiarising himself even more with his body.

Even though Hua Cheng was already 100% familiar with Xie Lian's body by now...

Xie Lian locked his arms around Hua Cheng's neck and let himself fall backwards onto the soft mattress of the divan.

"San Lang ah, we did it just yesterday, how adventurous of us to do it again the very next day." Xie Lian whispered into Hua Cheng's ear as he slowly trailed his finger down his spine.

Hua Cheng pulled away after hearing this with a worried look on his face, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips twitched ever so slightly.

"Gege, are you still in pain from last night? We don't have to do it today if you're not feeling good."