Chapter 7

Blitzo's eyes were opened to the sight of Moxxie looking over him. Loona had his head rested on her lap. The environment which surrounded the crew was damaged and lacked organization.

"Sir, are you okay? How many fingers am I holding up?" He said urgently.

"Ugh, now I wish I stayed blacked out." Blitzo remarks on Moxxie's droning voice.

"There is an unusual sticky note left on your desk. Maybe this is the clue as to who did this." You handed the note Himmler wrote to Blitzo.

His eyes adjusted to read the text, and he knew right away what he did wrong. He put his hands over his face out of distress.

"Goddammit..."

The whole room erupted with curiosity as to why he reacted in the way he did.

"What is it, boss?" Millie asked quietly.

He sighed. "Well, I guess I have to come out and say it. But, somehow, I fucked up when I was in Nazi Germany."

"I knew it!" Moxxie was proud that he was right but furious at his boss's ignorance. "We discover one thing about this stupid book - this object that keeps this company afloat - and here you are going ape shit and drawing all kinds of attention to yourself!"

He continues with even more rage in his voice. "Do you know what kind of shit you just got us into?!" Millie has her hand between her eyes, shaking her head in the back.

"Shut up!!! Yes, I know I fucked up! But do you have to go on and on and fucking on about it?!"

"Yes, I believe I do, Sir! Everything you do, we always have to go behind you and clean up the mess, and-"

Loona interrupted. "Okay, enough! None of you guys are going to solve anything if you two keep bitching at each other!"

Both let down their guards and regained a conscious mind after a solid pause.

"She's right. Right now, we have a business to save, and now is not the time to be tearing each other apart." Blitzo says.

Moxxie puts his hands on his sides. "Okay, so how do we go about resolving this?"

Blitzo turned the note around to find hell coordinates, which are rather different than Earth coordinates, and are written differently. There was also a specific time for him to show up to... It was 2 AM.

You and Loona looked over his shoulder to notice the markings, too. "Perhaps I can come with you. For some reason, I feel like this is my calling."

"Hmm, maybe I have taught you too well. Now, you're not afraid of anything." Blitzo compliments you.

"Sure. You never know when you might need the extra support when things get out of hand, whatever this situation might drum up to be."

"You're a smart kid," he smirked.

"Wait a minute, Sir. What is even on that note you are holding, anyway?" Moxxie questions.

The imp gives Moxxie and Millie the note, and they study the markings on their own. Both of them give a heroic nod.

Blitzo checks the digital clock that was dangling off the wall behind him. "Well, look at the time? Lunch break, everyone!" He announces with utmost confidence. "I'll clean this mess later."

As the crew leave the room, Loona followed behind to make sure she caught you. She tapped you on the shoulder.

"Hey, let's get out of here." She smirked, and you remembered what you two talked about last night.

You grin. "Oh yeah, sure."

Outside, you and Loona proceeded to the restaurant the crew goes to often. Namely, the one you all went to yesterday.

Again, you pulled a chair for her, and this time, she accepts your offer, and sits. As you two waited for your food to arrive, you carried on with small talk, such as how your day was, or how well did you sleep.

Naturally, the conversation gravitated to guitars and everything about them.

"So, any songs in particular you know?" Loona asked.

"Well, I never tried to learn how to play wonderwall, first of all, for obvious reasons."

"Thank god."

"I have been learning a lot of Jimi Hendrix, though... Do you know 'bold as love'?"

"No, sorry."

"Maybe I can play it for you. I personally think its awesome."

She chuckled. "Ok."

"What about you? Do you know any music?"

She blushed. "Yeah, but you'll make fun of me."

"No, don't be embarrassed. If it's wonderwall, I won't be upset... This time."

"It's Wonderwall." Her teeth gritted.

You shook your head. "You need to play more music."

The embarrassment was overwhelming, and the hellhound put her head down. "I know. I'm sorry. I know how to play, though. I promise."

"No, don't be! I can teach you some stuff, if you want. I don't mind... Like I said, I am surprised I found someone else who has the same interests as me."

Her head was taken out of her arm. "Heh, thanks. Me too."

After some more further and deep conversation about guitars and music, you both finally finish with your meals.

"You wanna go back to work?" Loona asked rhetorically with a smug look. "Well, wait, we have no choice, do we? Blitz is kind of in a dire situation."

"Yeah. We were so caught up in ourselves we forgot."

"Ok, listen, this date is not over. But for now, we have to get back and get ready for tonight."

"Okay."

Loona gave you a short-lived hug. She smelt nice and loving.

Back at the office, the crew decided to start off by cleaning up the place. The digital clock was mounted back on the wall correctly, the floor and walls were patched, and Blitzo bought himself a new friend: a horse.

He teared up as he looked closely at the doll. "You're my only friend now, ChinaSet"

Alongside this cleaning, the room was also packed full of ammunition to prepare for whatever stood in their way. The team has never failed a mission, so far.

Loona pulled open one of her desk drawers in the room to find her spare bra was also stolen. her lip snarled. "Ugh, that pig."

"There, that should do it. What do you think, Sir?" Moxxie's voice was loud and proud of how well he cleaned up the office with his wife.

"Yes, Mox, this is truly a job well done." Blitzo said as he and the crew were packing up to leave. "Okay, everyone, we will meet back here at twelve, midnight! Do not be late!"