V: What Pushes You

Rabbit fact: Their tails are legitimate tails, they aren't just puffs of fur riding along behind them. They can grow to be several inches long as well but you have to be gentle cause sometimes it can agitate them.

/

Here Lies
Izuku "Stupid Bunny" Midoriya
Cause of Death
Saying that Midnight is prettier than Miruko

"What, the..." Midoriya said as he looked at the amateur gravestone that lay across the surface of the dining table. With his right hand he held the ice pack against his head before tossing it aside in the nearby trash can once it was just about useless. After taking several painkillers that were left for him on the same table by Miruko, the pain had subsided in his head and majority of it gone on his side. He was ready to go, but not without taking a glance over the oddity of a gravestone in the kitchen.

"Oh look if it isn't the Walking Dweeb." Miruko called from the theater room with her ears sticking out from the top of a recliner with the foot rest kicked out. Midoriya turned to see the projector was currently on to display the video game screen of a top tier fighting game with a tub of popcorn resting on her left thigh, and a glass of water in the drink holder.

"Sensei."

"Come here." Midoriya paced over to the theater room and stood beside her recliner to watch the action. From his left he can hear the intense button mashing sounds along with the clicking of the thumb sticks, all kinds of techniques and maneuvers being performed by both fighters. "You ever play this game?"

"Not recently." Midoriya answered. "I played it once but I wasn't really that good at it. Well, I don't play many games in general."

"C-C-C-Combo Breaker!"

"Tchgrrr! Come on man! Stupid spammers...Mm-hmm...no way...No way! WHAT?!"

"Uh-oh."

"ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"DAMMIT!" Miruko launched the controller at the screen display, smashing it into bits from the sheer force and speed it collided with the wall. Taking a handful of popcorn into her left hand she munched angrily while grumbling to herself. "Stupid spammers not knowing anything else than a single combo."

"Are you gonna buy a new controller while we're out there?" Midoriya asked, wondering how casually she hurled the device and breaking it without concern. Something tells him this isn't the first time she's done so, probably wouldn't be the last either.

"Nahhh. I got plenty of them elsewhere, not like I need to make a milk run for them. You see that gravestone I made for you?"

"Is that really necessary?"

"Of course." Miruko answered. "It's only an appropriate marking for somebody who said something stupid."

"I don't know about that."

"You wanna say that with a little bit more volume?"

"N-No ma'am."

"I thought so you little rabbit shit." Miruko groaned as she lazily rolled off the right armrest, nearly kicking the top of Midoriya's forehead by accident due to the trajectory of her heel. Landing onto her feet she interlocked her fingers way above her head for a nice stretch of her spine, causing the student to look away due to her breasts being pushed out in front of her. "You take those meds that I left for you?"