Epilogue: The Little Burrow

At the end of a long driveway where the trees stretched over the pavement to greet each other was a two story house painted a rich brown color, not too big and not too small. The house was built near a lake with a dock stretching out to touch the borders of the water, but no boats around. Near said water was a tall tree where the leaves were lush green with the early morning spring, a rope having been tied around a branch high above with a large tire at the end of said rope for a swing. Carved into the tree via knife work were four basic smiley faces, the first one having messy hair with four freckles on each side of their face. The second face had streaks of hair traveling from the top of their head to the bottom and large rabbit ears on the side. And underneath those two were two smaller faces, a boy and a girl, both of them having rabbit ears too.

Inside the house there was a rich aroma of breakfast filling the air, sizzling sounds of a skillet playing like a symphony to the home. The kitchen was a large and spacious area, big enough to hold around thirty people at once even with the furnishings of a table and chairs. In the kitchen was a stainless steel fridge with various magnets holding up pieces of paper with drawings, photographs and special moments related to the family. One such paper showed a drawing of a stick figure man colored in messy green crayon, holding hands with a stick figure woman colored in messy brown crayon but with white crayon streaks added to act as her hair, both of the drawings smiling brightly under a grinning sun. The words 'Momme' and 'Dadde' spelled in terrible handwriting. And in a different space was a picture of woman in a wedding gown being carried by the groom with the setting sun behind them.

*clickclickclickclick*
*FWOOSH*

Igniting the back right space of a stove top was 37 year old Miruko, a sunlight yellow apron tied to the front of her body with a smiling carrot woven onto the fabric. Dressed in a plain yellow T-Shirt with jean shorts that showed off her new and improved prostheses sponsored by the SHIELD Corporation, the woman placed a new, fresh pan over the lit flame as she used a purple plastic spatula to scrape a pancake off a previous pan and place it on a nearby plate holding a stack of other beautiful brown pancakes. The last pancake completed a stack of four, matching another plate identical to that one to which she grabbed one in each hand and turned to place them on the counter behind her.

"KOJIII! HIMARIII! Breakfaaaaast!"

*THUMPTHUMPTHIUMPTHUMP*

"Pancaaaaakes!" The voice of a little boy yelling from upstairs echoed off the walls of the house as down the stairs came the rapid thumping of feet to the first floor, followed by quieter and slower thumping of feet down the same stairs. Hopping into the kitchen and quickly mounting a stool was five year old Koji Midoriya, a young boy that was the spitting image of his father but with white hair and red eyes, having inherited his mother's Quirk with ears and fluffy tail. As well as her attitude. "Aw yeah! Pancakes! I'm gonna destroy these stupid pancakes and then I'm gonna destroy that stupid ant hill out where those stupid ants came out to bit me!"

"Daddy said it, not nice to huut bugs." And following shortly after the boy's entrance was four year old Himari Midoriya, a young girl that was the spitting image of her mother but with green hair and green eyes, she too having inherited her mother's Quirk with ears and fluffy tail. But unlike her mother, she inherited her father's demeanor. "They help wit, wit the plants."

Himari waddled her way up to the stool beside her brother and tried to hop onto it but found herself struggling. Her tiny right foot swung out to the side and tried to breach over the top, but was unable to. "Hnnn, mmph. HNNNNN!"

"Koji help your sister onto the stool."

Koji hopped off of his stool and assisted his sister in pushing her leg up and over, allowing the girl to slide the rest of her body onto the stool and adjust herself. His duty done the brother took his seat once more as Miruko drizzled a fountain of syrup over both plates of pancakes, counter mats underneath the plates allowing her to effortlessly slide them across to her son and daughter. "What do we say?"