21: Claimed PROPERLY

"The Final Exam for Team Midoriya and Bakugo will begin shortly. Once again, the Final Exam-"

"Hooo, okay, it's finally here." Midoriya exhaled as the PA system announced his soon to begin final exam, the student fastening his right glove further onto his hand. Deep breaths were on repeat to calm his nerves, though even with this process it was difficult for him to truly settle in for what was to come.

He and Bakugo, against All Might himself.

Was there a strategy to this? If so somebody please write it on a scroll and throw it at his own feet for him to read, because victory against the one man who has held up Japan for so long seems like a fairy tale than it would be reality. Even with the handicap of weighted bracers on the teachers Midoriya knew this is going to far from an easy feat. But then again, it was the Final Exams so he really shouldn't have thought this would be easy in any way in the first place.

There has to be a plan for this, but that's easier to think about it than it is to make possible given who his teammate just had to be. Speaking of said teammate, Midoriya looked over his left shoulder to find Bakugo looking away from him with both arms slowly windmilling out at his sides. Discuss a plan with Bakugo? He'd have better luck trying to control a swarm of piranhas during a bloodlust driven frenzy. Or wishing in his sleep to grow an inch or two taller hoping it would come to fruition the next morning. Sadly though, he is cursed by height. Shame.

The practical isn't the only thing that's keeping him uneasy on his toes however as earlier today he had received a message from Miruko telling him to come over once his finals had been out of the way. Telling him that there was something she needed to discuss with him that she considered to be important on her end. This was a bit shivering for Midoriya given this was coming from a hero who lived her life like she was not going to see what tomorrow had in store for her. He reckoned there would seldom be a time or event that she would consider to be important but surprise surprise, he thought wrong on the matter. He wondered though, what is it she needed to speak with him about? She's not leaving, is she? No, that's the wrong thing to think about and the wrong time too.

But what is it? Just WHAT, is it? His heart's beating from the anticipation of the unknown, breath was more shuddered than it was before and the images of Miruko that he's seen for the past weeks all flashed through his mind. In her hero outfit, her casual clothing, and the clothing he's grown used to seeing for the past several days that show off her astonishing body. Her hamstrings, her biceps, her back muscles, she was perfect. And the further down the rabbit hole he goes the more he finds himself to always come back to her in his mind. How she managed to kick her way into his heart so flawlessly is a question beyond his own existence. What could it be?

Oh I wouldn't so sure in saying something like that. After all, those feelings of yours may very well be the same as how she feels about you too...

"...waitwaitwaitwait, that's...noooooo. Noononono th-that's-"

"Shut UP. You and your fucking muttering over there is obnoxious." Bakugo growled with a neck twist. "It's already bad enough that I have to be partnered up with you for this crap, let's just get this over with."

"Oh, sorry if I distracted you from your peace and quiet." Midoriya replied with a huff from the blonde. "Didn't figure you would be the type of person who's into that. We need a plan, All Might isn't going to-"

"I have a plan, and that's crushing that stupid smile off of that stupid face of his. You stay the hell out of my way and this will all be over in an instant. You sit back and look pretty with that hole in your shoulder. And when I mean pretty, I mean pretty fucking ugly."