☆2~

Aya walked to your table and started causing problems with you. "Oh hi Justin how have you been," said Aya. "Good and you," said Justin. "Oh I'm good oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there Hi my name is Aya nice to meet you," she said. You looked over to Lani and Skye and saw the anger in their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya's turned and looked at you and the girls. She could tell we were mad and decided to seat herself down. " so, do you mind if my friend and I hang out with you guys," said Aya. You're mad at how she was acting. " I need to go to the bathroom," you said. " We're coming too," said Lani. " will be back try not to eat all the food," said Skye. " What the fuck bro," said Lani. Why is she trying to act like an innocent little bitch" said Skye. " yo y/n you good" said Lani. " Yea I was until I saw her," you said.

Ryan's pov

So I guess the girls hate her I guess. I wonder what happened when they were in high school. I think it has something to do with y/n, Justin, and this girl. If y/n had to take the girls away. That's how you know she's bad news. I don't like her already.

Justin's pov

Why is she here? Why her of all people? She would always follow me in high school. Why cant she just leave me alone. I hope y/n is ok? I think I should talk to her later. She keeps talking to me why? Leave me alone, go away.

Y/n's pov

" Ok let's go back I'm hungry," you said. " Same let's go," said Skye. You guys walk back to the table and see that Aya and her friend were sitting at the table and braced yourself for the innocent act she was about to put. You girls sat down. Then Aya started talking about high school. You just decided to text in the girl's group chat you girls had.

                      P💖O🧡W💛E💚R💙P💜U🖤F🤍F  GIRLS💖

                    Bubbles = Lani   Buttercup = Y/n   Blossom = Skye

💙Bubbles🤍 : Yo I'm so bored

                                                                                                   💚 Buttercup🖤 = Same and hungry

🖤Blossom💗 : Bro did you see her friend tho

💙Bubbles🤍 : Yes she ugly as fuck

                                                                                                   💚 Buttercup🖤: her forehead big af OMG

🖤Blossom💗 : Not the MEGAMIND

💙Bubbles🤍 : Not the ugly as face

💚 Buttercup🖤: Not the hairline being back like Caillou

You, Lani, and Skye started laughing and everyone was staring at you girls. Then Aya said your name and she was about to say something bad. You looked at Lani and Skye and they knew shit was about to go down.

"Yes, Aya," you said. (You and Aya knew each other since kindergarten and our moms were friends so you two would have to hang out with each other) " What's so funny I want to laugh too," said Aya. " Oh it's nothing it was about work," you said. " Oh really what do you work as again," said Aya." she's a dance instructor, " said Oliver. " And an influencer," said Darren. " And a Youtuber," said Kane. " She started her clothing line and she's looking for models," said Skye. " See I don't need to tell you anything they said it for me," you said.