☆9~

Prepviously on Never ending love...

"Ok", you said. " I'll get them ready for bed and you can order dinner", you told Justin. " alright holler if you need me", he said. Then you prepared the kids a bath. Then as you were getting them dressed Justin had said the food had arrived. You guys ran to the living room were the food had been.

You all ate and watch a tv show together then it was time for them to go to bed. Then you went to bed as well after the long day. You ended the day with cuddles from Justin.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

" [n/n] wake up we have to get your sis and her husband at the airport", Justin said while trying to wake you up. " ok ok I'm up", you said having enough of it. " you can get ready I get the kids ready", He said. You then get up and get ready for the day. Then you went to check up on everyone and you noticed them eating.

" good morning", you said. " all right here's your breakfast and once we're done we can start going do you have about 45 to 50 minutes till their plane lands", Justin said. You then started eating as fast as you can. "All right I'm done we can start going out now", you said. So Justin drove to the airport as fast as possible so we could get there. After a few minutes we arrived. We waited for 25 minutes until we heard their plane landed.

So after 5 minutes we saw them running towards us. " Mommy Daddy", The kids yelled. Their parents scooped them up and started kissing all over them. It was truly the cute sight." I would love to see our kids with us like that", Justin said. " yea-wait what",you said. He started laughing. " he is truly amazing", you thought. Then you giggled.

" I missed lil sis", Melody said. " I couldn't say the same", you said. " shut up I know you missed me", she said. "ummm... sure", you said. "ugh whatever I can't with you", she said.  " sup Calvin", I said as I pushed my sister away. " I'm good how about you, I hope they were good", He asked.  " I'm good, and don't worry they were great",I said. "how about you Justin what were thoughts", Calvin asked him. " oh they were amazing like I've never met such well behaved kids". he said. "thank you, that's good know", he said. " Ok home now I'm feeling tired", Melody said. We all went in separate cars.

After a few minutes of driving we arrived to the house. " it's even a while since I've been here", Calvin said. " I know right babe", my sister said. " yea the last time we were here is when we were pregnant with Kai", he replied. " now look at us, with two beautiful babies and expect another one", she told him. " wait what are you serious", he said. She nodded her head yes. " OMGGGG YESSS", he yelled. " what's going on here", I said Justin and I both stood there confused. " we're pregnant", Calvin said. " WHAT MOMMY IS PREGNANT" Aiyanna yelled. Malachi look shocked.

" congrats", Justin said. " thank you", they replied. " how about we have a celebration for the new coming baby", I said. " let's watch some movies too", Malachi said. " ok I'll order some food then", Calvin said. We needed up watching about 3 movies but then everyone was to tired to continue so we all took naps.

Hours later.....

Melody and I were talking about the baby and how she gonna tell our family. " Anyways how are you and Justin's relationship", she asked. " it's great I really love it", I said. " I seems like you enjoying it, I like him", she said. " I think Aiyanna likes him more", I laughed. " oh really", Calvin said. " AIYANNA GRACE L/N GET YOU ASS OVER HERE", He yelled. We laughed.

Until we heard the door bell ring. " are we expected someone", I asked. " I don't think so", Melody said. Then I walked over to the door. And a person I didn't expect showed up at our door.

All our jaws dropped and screamed

THE END

Comment & Vote please

Thanks for reading
Merry late Christmas

Sorry for the very very slow updates

718 words