☆5~

You picked Aiyanna up and you'll walk up to Malachi and check to see if he was okay. Then we saw him cuddled up to Justin. " Oh my baby are you okay", you said. Malachi shook his head. " How about we get ice cream so you can feel better", said Oliver." Yea kai we'll make you feel all better," said Aiyanna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"wow y'all going to leave me like this", said Eva. Everyone nodded. " Justin come on I knew since we we're 5", she said. "Excuse what does that have to do with this",he said. "so wouldn't you stick with your childhood frie-",she said before getting interrupted by Justin. "HELL NAH you on your own peace out b****", he said. You and tgey othee got in the car and Eva and Gabrielle stay back. Gabrielle thought she did nothing
wrong so we left them there.

Y'all drove to the nearest ice cream store for Kai. Ryan drove this time. With skye in front. Lani in the middle with you Justin and the kids. Lani was on her phone. You held kai and Justin held Aiyanna. You and Justin cuddled Aiyanna and Kai so they would get comfort.

You have arrived to the ice cream store. "We're here guys",said ryan. Y'all got out of the car and you saw the store it was. Aiyanna and Malachi's favorite ice cream store.

 Aiyanna and Malachi's favorite ice cream store

"Look Kai its your favorite store",you said. He was all happy. Smilling and couldn't wait to go in. You saw Aiyanna on Justin back smiling at y'all. Then you walk up to the store. And order some ice cream.

Y'all walked in and sat down at a big round table and waited for the others.While you we're waiting you decided to order the ice cream."so what do you guys want", you said. " I want cookie&cream with rainbow sprinkles", said Aiyanna. " I want chocolate vanilla swirl with marshmallows", said Malachi. "I'll have what ever Skye has", said Ryan. "Ok then cookies dough with sprinkles", said Skye. " One mint chocolate chip with marshmallows", said Lani. " I'll have what ever you'll have y/n", said Justin. "Ok be right back", you said.

"Hi what can I get you guys today",the lovely waitress said. "We'll one cookie&cream with rainbow sprinkles, one Chocolate vanilla swirl with marshmallows, two cookies dough with sprinkles, one mint chocolate chip with sprinkles, and two (favourite ice cream and topping)", you said. "Wow that's alot", said the waitress. " I know right", you said. " Yea that will be $38.74",she said. You got your card out and payed for it." Thank you it will be ready in a few minutes" she said. "Ok thank...... maryam", you said while reading her name tag. "No problem", she said.

Then the others arrived. And Oliver wented up and ordered for them. Everyone was just talking while you, Yanna, Kai and Justin we're watch an anime(Ouran High School Host Club/Haikyuu). Then the waitress came up to us with a tray of different ice cream I ordered and toppings. Then y'all ate and continued watching the anime. Then y'all decided to head home. You and Malachi we're cuddling while Aiyanna and Justin we're watching anime.

7:28 p.m.
Then you got home and you told Justin you couldn't all fit in your bed so you decided to let Justin come sleepover if he wants. And of course he said yes so he pack multiple things he need. You packed all the clothes you brought and Aiyanna,Malachi and Justin's bag. So then we we talked to others and we waved goodbye and goodnight to them and see ya'll tomorrow.