☆4~

" And start", he said holding your chin. You guys started making out. It was crazy how you two were so in sync. Justin's hands moved to your waist you wrapped your hand around Justin's neck and played with his hair. Justin lifted you and placed you on his lap. Then you heard the timer you didn't want people to see you so you stopped and tried to catch your breath then before they could open the closet you gave him one more kiss.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Skye opened the closet door and you got up as quick as possible. You walked to Lani and Ryan who were near the kitchen. " what happened",  Ryan. " So we were talking about high school and the stupid shit that happened and I blurted out that I liked him in high school and we stared at each other then we changed the topic to family and I showed him my nieces and nephew cause he asked to see them and as I was talking about them he kissed and said he liked me too in high school and then we a bet saying that whoever broke the make-out session would have to do whatever the person says", you said.

" Damn all that happened in 7 minutes", said Lani. "I guess so", you said. Then you guys just kept talking about the game and others' experiences. Then Oliver announced we were going to start watching a movie. You and Skye want to get the snack and lay them and over the table. Then Justin, Ryan, and Regie came out of the bedrooms with blankets. "So what do you want to watch", asked Oliver. " How about Space Jam: A New Legacy or (favorite movie)" you suggested. " How about (favorite show) we watch these today and tomorrow Space Jam: A New Legacy", said Sebastian.

You sat between Justin and Darren and Eva sat with Regie and Kane. You guys we're watching the movie and feeding each other snacks. Then you need to go to the bathroom. You asked Darren and he told you. You got up and went then when you came back you saw Eva in your seat then looked at Eva and she gave a dirty look while holding Justin as she watched the movie. You just decided to sit with Sebastian who is near the girls and Ryan. You shot them a look and directed your eyes to Eva, Darren, and Justin. Then you just continued to watch the movie.

Then the movie was over then you guys had to go to your rooms and had to get up early for something special you had planned for everyone. You grabbed so snacks and waited for Justin to get out of the bathroom so he direct me to his room. We walked up the stairs and we went to his room. You placed your bag near a clothing rack. You turned around and saw Justin on his bed on his phone. You decided you would lay the clothes you wanted to wear for tomorrow's surprise. "So are you going to talk to me or are we going to sleep in silence", Justin said. " No, and what is it you want me to do for you", you said. You were done choosing your outfits for the next day. You turned your head to him and saw him smirking.

" I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend for 4 months", he said while smirking. " Fine whoever falls in love with the other person first has to tell the person and take them to a fancy restaurant", you said a little shocked at what he asked you to do. "Bet", he said. "And you start now", he said. "So this time in 4 months we'll see who is eating in a fancy restaurant", you said. You started getting things from your bag and walked to the bathroom that Justin had in his room. " Babe what are you doing", he said. " Nothing sweetheart", you responded.

You were doing your skin routine. You had played your playlist and started singing as you were putting on a face mask. You were singing Heat Waves by Glass Animals and then Justin walked in and just stared at you. "Are you just going to stare at or something", you said. " Baby we didn't you tell me you were doing face mask", he said. " I didn't know you would like them babe", you said. "you know now so please put one for me my love", he said. " Come here baby", you said.

You sat on the counter so could do his face mask. You finished and you were washing your hands. And you felt arms wrap around your waist and you were a little shocked but then remember the gas station. You turned around faced him and wrapped your hands around his neck and he lifted you and placed you on the counter. " Can you keep this between us", you said. " Sure but as long as you know your mine for 4 months darling", he said. The both of you were staring at each other lips the entire time. Then kissed him lightly then looked into his eyes. Then heard the timer. "Ok baby it's time to remove our masks", you said.