Prologue

A baby born in an imperial royal family, The baby is a healthy and beautiful female.

You Will be very happy to be born as a female here....

The baby who born is special, cause She remember her past life.

This baby past life is a girl name
Camilia Eleanor Valerie.

Why i said you Will be very happy to be born as a female, you may ask?....

Its.... Because-

The entire cralliz contingent adheres to the principle of polyandry, which along with the explanation that women are on top.

Men were restricted in many ways, and were almost always seen as child-giving tools.

This is where the genius girl was born, as someone who plays according to her wishes.

But...

"I did say I wanted to be sent to a place where women have freedom, and become someone who isn't at the center of the story of that world......."

Sigh

"But not in Novel Bl too?! and I said I wanted to be someone who wasn't in the center of the story?! but why do I have to be emperor?! huh!"

"The Emperor has a lot of work to do!
What part of Me doesn't want to be a workaholic for my Profession again that you don't understand?! hah!!"

"Why do I have to be the one with the most work?!"

"The problem is even though in the novel this female emperor is only a supporting role, but now I'm her in the real world!!"

"That means, I have to work again like that!!!"

"You damn god of death!!"

____________________________

Don't kill me.
for All the mens in the world just don't kill me okay? 😅