Page 10: Rabbit

7 p.m.

A pair of pale lilac eyes coldly traced the context of the file in her right hand, with the other carrying a glass filled with crimson.

"Isn't your plan too repulsive, lady Cintia?"

The emperor made eye contact with a pair of bloodshot eyes.

Gaze looked down to the others behind the bars that quickly lowered their head shakily.

The sight of blood that continued to pour out in alarming quantities did not bother those who stand behind the current imperial monarch.

Amused waves of laughter could be heard not long after the question hung unanswered.

Would you believe me if I said though she was in extreme pain due to the missing limbs, she was still far from being embraced by death.

Unusual indeed.

Thanks to the Elven blood flowing in her veins, a trivial thing like this was not anything near dying.

Life-threatening? maybe.

This unpure elf.

The quarter blood of the said race.

Was strong, despite being armless with minced legs.

The emperor who was aware of this fact couldn't hold her amusement any longer.

"Like's of you always prick my Interest.
Unfortunately you-"

Deliberately stopping talking, she sighed softly and handed the book to one of the masked individuals behind her.

"Choose to stand against me."

As that left her lips, a smirk sneaked to her lips and form itself at the horrified gaze of the other.

With a lazy wave of her finger, the woman felt unbearable pain in every part of her body.

It was like her whole body was being pricked by needles and torn apart.

With her sight still capable to use, she could only tremble at the sight of her blood that had flowed out and left the ground in a sickly red state, moving.

As if to form something, just right below her.

Her back turned cold at the realization.

"No!! please!! I don't want to! I beg you, please!!-"

"Hm?... I thought you were mute."

Said the emperor playfully, at the woman who slowly gets choked on her blood.

She rises to her feet gracefully.

Lilac's eyes stare nonchalantly at the brunette who was now at the bone-boiling stage, seeing from the near completion of the runes formed below her.

NGINGG-whoshh!!

The rune that made a sound as it finished forming, instantly turned black and formed a tornado that enveloped the lump of flesh.

It wasn't long before the tornado died down and disappeared almost without a trace along with her body.

The place that was supposed to be stained with blood, however, didn't show the slightest bit of red.

There was something else instead.

A scroll of paper.

A blank scroll with fresh red blood as its base color and a white talisman as a seal, written with: Cintia.