Page 9: Nonsense.

"This is the decision of Her Majesty the Emperor regarding this matter. Consorts, Concubines and Princes."

With that, the emperor's personal adjutant closed the scroll containing the emperor's decree.

"Isn't that kind of poison very deadly?!
How's the condition of your highness the princess now?!"

"The holy temple should have been contacted!! but how come no priestess came?!"

"This concerns the life of her highness the princess!!"

The residents of the emperor's harem asked various questions, as well as statements.

Whether it's a fake or genuine concern, has a purpose or not.

All of that was hurled at the stoic-faced adjutant, who was surrounded by the knights, Rose.

With her head slightly bowed, Rose parted her lips to speak.

"My deepest apologies, but that's all I can say."

She stopped then looked around, and her eyes found the only pair of father and son with short haircuts among the rest.

The woman walked towards them, perfectly covering her disgust at the sight of her master 'cursed child', she stopped and bowed her body to both of them.

"At the request of your highness the princess, and with the permission of Her Majesty:
The second consort and fifth prince of Chastine empire, will be staying at the Blue Blood Moon Palace which is the residence of the Princess in the time being, for security reasons."

With her last sentence, Rose straightened up again.

Looking at the surroundings she could understand why everyone had gone silent, because the expressions on their faces now, belonged to her and the knights behind her just a moment ago.

Rose snapped her fingers, and continued speaking.

"All your necessities and belongings have been taken care of there.
we don't have to worry her highness with unnecessary delays.
Isn't that right second consort, fifth prince?"

asked rose while offering her hand politely to Ezekiel, which he accepted hesitantly while holding his son's hand with another one.

Ezekiel who had traveled a lot using rune teleportation spells due to his status, felt uneasy.

Either because of the news of his daughter being poisoned, or the reason behind this odd request.

whether her daughter were really worried about their safety, or something else.

Ezekiel looked at his son's, who known as a Cursed child or the Misfortune bringer of the Empire .

Due to the bright light from Rose's mana filled teleportation rune, they were forced to close their eyes to prevent blindness.

'My dear daughter, Please don't take your anger out on this little brother of yours.'

and with that hope in his mind, the three along with the knights disappeared like dust.

without caring about leaving the rest in a state of disbelief, confusion or shock.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
_______________________________

sigh.

A long breath escaped her mouth.

Her fingers massaged her forehead, in an attempt to ease her headache a little.

This little girl would prefer to sew her own lips if she knew something like this would be presented to her.

with her hand still massaging her forehead, she recalled what kind of thing that made her in this tiring situation.