Page 6: The hell....?

"Your Majesty the Emperor.
The princess is very beautiful, especially the color of the mana rose is very dark and deep!!!"

"I know, right?! it's unbelievable!"

"And her aura is amazing!!! although she still hasn't woken up from the eternal death stage, when I saw her lying in that glass coffin, it was hard to breathe!!"

The volume and use of what could be said to be unethical sounded from the largest assembly hall in the imperial palace.

Mort hall.

A meeting hall that will only be held to discuss state affairs.

The Emperor, her ministers, and the nobles who were the leaders of the factions were allowed to enter.

But on this day, the Consorts and concubines of the emperor were present there.

They all look very handsome, with uniqueness and beauty that is different from one another

'*And the things that require their involvement is'*

The eight men who gave outrageous praises about the princess earlier were those who were unable to give daughters as successors, or descendants during the nearly 15-22 years of their respective married lives with the emperor.

'*1. the selection of kosei '*

Only one of them watched in silence while eating the pastry the ladybutler had prepared, with his right hand.

He is the biological father of the princess, who is also the sole successor to the throne at this time.

Unlike the other men in the emperor's harem who had long hair, he had short orange-red hair that faded to gray at the ends, with a pair of beautiful gray-green eyes.

The hanfu he wore was the same color as his hair and had a phoenix pattern engraved on it.

After once again swallowing one of the pastries, indifferent to the glares of his wife's other husbands.

his green-gray eyes met pale lilac tones of amethyst.

Ezekiel Ra Vendetta

The man with the ageless face who is 49 years old deliberately licks one of his fingers previously used to take the pastry, while winking one eye at his wife.

And the emperor pretended not to see the obvious action with an expressionless face.

The emperor opened her mouth to speak

"The Eternal Death Stage would end in a few days."

It had been almost Five Years since the Princess's placement in the glass coffin.