Page 8: damned....

"Sir, your existence explains what beauty is."

"That's right! Your Majesty is a lucky woman!"

"Other husbands are like dust when they compared with you!"

Empty praises rang out from a room in the palace.

these male servants tried their best to please the ego of their master who didn't even spare a glance at them.

Their master was now focused only one thing.

Putting rouge on his own lips.

Long hair of pure black color, oddly glistening purplish under the sunlight that was sneaking in from the window.

a pair of eyes like carved gold looked intently at the reflection of his own lips in the mirror.

The third consort is sure such a beauty.

The calm atmosphere as long as the servants made no mistakes, continued.

until.

"Father!!!!"

a deafening sound rang out, along with the pounding of impatient footsteps.

"ack!-please!-fourth prince!-please wait!-"

BraKk!-

not long after, the door was kicked open.

"Father!!! explain right now!! why is that damned thing, who met her highness the princess first?! and why can't I?! this is unfair! unfair!! I also want to meet her highness!! and stop telling me to calm down by using that tantalizing chocolate mist cake, you pathetic bugs!!"

The unethical vocabulary comes from a 6 year old boy, whose childish face is depicted with frowns.

The threatening gaze that had previously been directed at his servants, now turned to the back of the man in front of the mirror.

Indifferently, the third Consort continued to smooth the kanzashi in his hair.

Despite his annoyance, the boy just gritted his teeth silently while glaring at his father who didn't even glance at him.

"Are you done with the rampage, Ciaran?"

(🙂 Don't mind the writing in it)

he asked, turning to look at his son who had his arms crossed.

Third consort, Nishant Orpheus.

The two pairs of similar golden eyes stared at each other, one with disinterest and the other with exasperation.