2

After lunch ended, Jimin decided to go to the library since it was an off period. "Which one..." He was thinking about reading a book and somehow ended up in the fantasy section. A book with a vintage cover attracted his attention. "Gotcha" he said as he grabbed the book . But the book didn't come out. Did someone put glue under its base? he thought as he pulled the book harder. It still didn't come out as if someone was pulling it from the other side. Jimin huffed as he let go of the book and poof . Someone pulled it from the other side of the aisle. Jimin was creeped out by the action. "What the.." he mumbled being perplexed.

When he went to the other side to see who it was, he couldn't believe his eyes. It was the same cocky jerk from the morning. "You?! What's your problem? I was pulling that book but you snatched it away. You've been annoying me since morning !" Jimin leashed out his annoyance .

"Woah, chill. And what are you saying? It's my first time seeing you-ah.......you must've met my younger brother" the guy said making a face of realisation.

Bewildered by the situation, Jimin said, "Are you playing some kind of nasty game? What's your name?"

"I'm Jeongguk" the guy said . Jimin noticed he was wearing different clothes. But he looks exactly the same as the other guy. Being frustrated, Jimin ruffled his blonde hair .

"I'm going insane" he muttered.
"I'm sure the guy you met is Jungkook, my younger sibling" Jeongguk said.
Jimin made a noise of acknowledgment and nodded his head .

"But that still doesn't change the fact that you took the book I was about to read" Jimin said and couldn't help the pout that followed after his words unconsciously.

Jeongguk chuckled, "My bad. Here. You can have this. Wouldn't wanna upset a pretty boy now, would we ?" He said as he gave Jimin the book.
The blonde's cheeks were on fire as he took the book.

"I uh- I should go now" Jimin was about to flee but Jeongguk grabbed his wrist gently, making Jimin look at him with questioning eyes.

"I didn't get your name" Jeongguk smiled then added, "Or should I call you beautiful?" He asked making Jimin's whole face go a beautiful shade of cherry red . Dear lord, this guy is a huge flirt.
"M-my name is Jimin" a flustered Jimin stuttered out.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful human" Jeongguk said as he flashed Jimin a smile which made him appear like a bunny.

"Uh..it was nice meeting you b-but I gotta g-go, bye!" Jimin quickly ran away before his face caught fire because of blushing too much .

Like father like son 😂🤣💀

Bye 👋🏼💜