5

Jimin washed his face and wiped the water with his handkerchief. When Jimin was going back to the theatre room someone yanked him by his arm.
He was yanked by someone in the dimly lit cramped space behind the restroom.

"Hey baby~" someone whispered  huskily beside his ear. A shiver of fear ran down his spine. Squeezing his eyes tightly, Jimin started thrashing around his arms in hopes of hitting the stranger .

The person grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the wall, then spoke in an awfully familiar voice, "Jimin ! It's me ! Stop panicking"

Jimin recognised his voice this time and fluttered his eyes open. "J-jungkook ? What are you doing here ? The other half of the movie is still due" Jimin said innocently. Jungkook let go of his wrists and smirked.

"The movie is so boring. And why should I watch a shitty movie when there's a flower much more beautiful and attention grabbing...just infront of me.." Jungkook said slowly caging Jimin between his toned arms. He slowly moved a strand of the smaller's blonde hair behind his ear, making sure to brush his fingertips gently on the sensitive shell of Jimin's ear.
Jimin shuddered at the contact. 

Jungkook's behaviour seemed fishy to Jimin . "I think you a-ate something b-bad. Let's go a-and continue to watch the movie" Jimin stuttered feeling very small infront of Jungkook's gaze which resembled a predator's.

"Forget about the movie sweetheart..I got you all for myself for now and I'm not letting an opportunity like this slip away" Jungkook chuckled.

"W-what are you s-saying ?" Jimin looked at him from under his lashes.

"Oh baby doll~ talking is cheap, why don't I show you instead of talking ?" Jungkook smirked as his big hand started caressing Jimin's soft cheek. The blonde's face heated up as he tried to push Jungkook away. Jimin put his tiny hands on Jungkook's chest to prevent him from coming closer but he pinned Jimin's delicate hands on to the wall.

Jimin tried to squirm away from Jungkook's hold but he was way too powerful. Jungkook's left hand was holding both of Jimin's wrists above his head and his right hand softly traced the smaller's plump lower lip.
Jimin gulped. Jungkook's eyes followed the movement of his adam's apple .

"You don't know how many dreams I've had of tasting this lips...of worshipping this lips..of ruining this lips for the past few days" Jungkook said as he licked his own lips like he was hungry for something.

"J-jungkook I-I don't t-think you're in y-your right m-mind-" Jimin's voice trembled.

"Shh..baby. Let me dive in those honey lips of yours" Jungkook said and slowly leaned in . Jimin's eyes widened when he felt soft lips touching his own . Jungkook's right hand pulled Jimin closer to his firm body by his thin waist as he moved his lips onto the shorter's plush ones . Jimin had his eyes tightly closed. For a moment he forgot how to breath. It was his first kiss too.

Jimin came back to his sense when the taller's tongue poked his lower lip asking for entrance . Jungkook's grip on Jimin's wrists were loose. Jimin took this opportunity to kick Jungkook's family jewels . Jungkook immediately detached from his lips and bent forward groaning in pain .

"Y-you.." Jimin was speechless and scandalised to say the least, he was furious . He wiped his lips harshly as he took a few steps back before running.

Jungkook was left there cupping his aching member .

What kind of sorcery is this ? 😀

*Cough* bye 👋🏼💜