13

Jeongguk leaned in and Jimin's lips met his soft ones in a soft and sweet  kiss. It was an innocent kiss no tongue involved.

Jeongguk's left hand grabbed Jimin's petit waist to pull the smaller closer to his body and his right hand caressed Jimin's cheek ever so softly. Jimin felt like melting into the soft touches .

"Jimin ?" suddenly someone's awfully familiar voice brought Jimin back to the rational world. He detached himself from Jeongguk at the speed of light .

There was Jungkook standing with a mixture of shock and hurt in his expression . His voice was thick  as if he's going to break down as he spoke, "Hyung....why ?" His tone was full of disbelief.

Jeongguk stared blankly at his younger brother.
"I like him" was all Jeongguk said . Jungkook clenched his fists and exclaimed, "I like him too ! Heck ! I love him !"

"Back off Jungkook" Jeongguk's voice was menacing.

"I won't ! And never will !!" Jungkook's eyes were dark .

"You stupid shit-" Jeongguk said as he lunged forward to his brother, throwing a punch right at Jungkook's jaw who stumbled backwards before composing himself and throwing a punch back at his elder brother.

Things were getting nasty . Jimin was scared and perplexed . It was heart breaking to see the two brothers fighting for one person.

"Guys stop !" Jimin yelled but they didn't stop.

"Stop please !!" It still didn't work . Jimin remembered he has a water bottle in his bag. Hurriedly taking it out, he splashed the water on  both of them. It worked like magic . "Stop this fight !!! I beg you !" Jimin said panting.

They looked at Jimin apologetically.
"What were you guys thinking ?!! You guys are brothers for god's sake!!" Jimin screamed at them .

"Only you can stop this, Jimin" Jeongguk said.

"Choose one Jimin, him or me ?" Jungkook asked .

"Whatever your choice will be, we'll respect it" Jungkook added.

Jimin was standing there like a statue. He was having an inner debate. They were looking at him expectantly. His  hand found its way to his hair.

Jimin started having flashbacks of the times he spent with the twins . But there was a little difference. Both of them are nice but the pull and electrifying connection Jimin feels towards Jungkook, is something he  just can't get out of  his head. He had spent nights thinking about Jungkook and the kiss they'd shared. He won't ever admit it, but the thought of it made him blush numerous times.

Jungkook's style, manner, way of taking, tactics of making Jimin  flustered, his bunny smile, the scar on his left cheek, big nose, bambi eyes....

Jimin had always found everything about him very endearing.

It was at this moment Jimin realised, that his heart fucked up big times. He has slowly fallen in love with the rebellious collage student...

"J-jungkook.." was the only thing Jimin could mutter because his throat was tightening and eyes were stinging with unshed tears . Jimin didn't dare to look at Jeongguk. He knew he wouldn't be able to control his tears after looking at Jeongguk's sad, dull eyes.

"I-I am s-sorry J-jeongguk..." Jimin forced himself to speak looking at the ground with a wavering voice.

"It's ok Jimin, I respect your choice" Jeongguk said with a sad smile that didn't reach his eyes. "And you better take good care of him or I'll haunt you down" he threatened his little brother jokingly before walking away from there.

Jimin felt a finger under his chin . "Look at me Jimin. I want to confirm, do you...really like me ?" Jungkook asked with hope in his doe eyes. He was still scared that Jimin would say he didn't mean what he said .

Jimin frowned before hitting Jungkook's chest, "I don't like you!" He said with teary eyes and Jungkook's smile dropped. "I love you, you dumb ass!" Jimin added exclaiming . Jungkook's eyes lit up and he picked Jimin up, spinning him around in joy .

"Wait Jungkook ahh you're making me dizzy ! Stop !" Jimin laughed but Jungkook wasn't in the mood to stop. Then Jimin got an idea. He got closer to Jungkook's neck area and kissed the side of his neck before biting it softly.

Jungkook laughed, "That tickles!"

"Oh my fucking god !! I still can't believe it!" Jungkook said eventually putting Jimin down and grabbing his small face peppering it with kisses except for his lips.

Jungkook's lips stopped right infront of Jimin's lips as he spoke looking directly in the shorter's eyes, "I love you too Jimin. I'll love you till my last breath" he said .

"Can I ?" He asked glancing at Jimin's pink lips . Jimin nodded his head and closed his eyes slowly.

They leaned in slowly and fireworks shoot through their bodies when the plump lips collided with the thin ones...
Both portraying their emotions through the kiss .

Jimin felt like he belonged to somewhere but he didn't feel stuck..

Maybe this is what being in love feels like...

The End

Hope y'all enjoyed it 🤠 though it was shitty 🐸

I originally wrote it for a friend and then thought of converting it into a fluffy Jikook oneshot teheheheh 🌝

Now look at this and continue to feel single 😚

Bye 👋🏼💜