6

After Jungkook stole Jimin's first kiss, he ran away from him . Jimin was planning to escape.
But someone wrapped a hand around his petite wrist . Jimin flinched and looked back at the person. "Oh J-jeongguk , w-what are you doing out here?" He asked trying not to shutter.

"Jimin, what happened to you ? You look so alert ?" Jeongguk's face was laced with concern.

"U-uh nothing! I-I just saw a cockroach , that's it " Jimin lied through his teeth. Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, he looked unconvinced by the smaller male's answer.

"Uh I think-" Jimin stopped mid sentence as he saw Jungkook coming more like limping towards their direction.

"Oh hey Jungkook , where were you ? The other half of the movie will start soon" Jeongguk asked, oblivious of the fact that his younger brother had kissed the boy infront of him.

"Nothing hyung. Just saw a really pretty flower. And stopped to admire the beauty of it..." Jungkook said smirking sinisterly looking at Jimin.

The audacity.. Jimin's hands were itching to punch the hell out of that bunny brat who was smiling smugly at him right now .

"I think I should go home, I have assignments to do. See you guys later" Jimin said and quickly ran inside the theatre and grabbed his bag then ran away from the Jeon twins who stood there dumbfounded.

The next day..

Jimin was eating his lunch peacefully when one of the Jeon twin sat down on the chair infront of him. Jimin was confused because he didn't know which one was this. He looked up and asked, "Who are you?"

"Wait you forgot me ?" He acted super shocked and pressed a hand over his heart pretending to be hurt .

Jimin rolled his eyes, "You have a twin and I haven't seen either of you since morning, so how am I gonna recognise who are you ?"

"Oh dang you have a point. I'm Jeongguk by the way" he said scratching the back of his head.

"Wait- don't tell me you forgot you have an identical twin ? Pftt-hahahha" Jimin burst out laughing .

Jeongguk stared at the smaller fondly. "You should smile more. You have a mesmerizing smile" he said smiling.

Jimin halted as his heart beat quickened. He fake coughed to hide his shyness. "Thanks"

Jeongguk flashed his bunny smile but then his eyes landed on Jimin's lips . Suddenly he leaned over the table and ran his thumb over Jimin's bottom lip. "There's cream on your lips" Jeongguk said as he brought his thumb to his mouth and licked it looking directly in Jimin's eyes.

Poor Jimin's head was fuzzy with all the closeness and teasing gesture. Blood rushed to his cheeks making them crimson. He ducked his head and started nibbling on his food.

Jeongguk's big hand ruffled Jimin's blonde hair and he chuckled at the smaller's adorable state .

"I should probably go now. I have a presentation to make. Bye cutie~" Jeongguk said and started walking away.

Jimin took another bite of his food looking at Jeongguk's retreating back  and suddenly realised that he was eating aloo paratha. His eyes went as big as saucers.

He stood up and shouted, "Yah ! Jeon Jeongguk !! You did that on purpose, didn't you ?! I'm gonna kill you!"
Some people looked his way and gave a few confused stares .

Jeongguk looked back while laughing and blew Jimin a flying kiss and a wink.

Jimin shook his head at the others cheekieness as he sat down and continued to eat his food grumpily.

Are you sad ? :(

Now you're sadder :)

Bye 👋🏼💜