BACK TO HOGWARTS

Andrea, Cissa, Draco and Lucius spent their day shopping for Draco and Andrea's school supplies and had ice cream at Florean Fortescue. Andrea had Hedwig but she wanted another pet. She entred the Magical Menagerie and looked around. She wanted a kitten, she had always wanted a cat but Petunia never allowed it. Now she had the chance, so she was looking for a cute furball. She soon spotted a kitten she liked and quickly made her way towards her.

She gave salesman 8 galleons and was about to leave when she heard the sound of hissing... No parsletongue! And in an instant she knew that she had a snake familiar. Her magic was pulling her towards that beautiful snake.
"$$you want to get out of here?$$" Andrea spoke in parsletongue.
"$$a ssspeaaakeerrr! You are my missssstreessss! I will come with you! I will proteccct you misssstressss!$$" The snake said looking at Andrea and Andrea smiled at her.

The salesman paled before handling her the glass tank. The snake looked deadly, but it had certain beauty to it.
"Put a heating charm and some rocks in it." Andrea instructed to the salesman.
"$$do you have a name?$$" Andrea asked her snake familiar.
"$$I'm yourssssss to nameeee missstresss.$$" The snake replied.
"$$Hmm how about Hera?$$" Andrea asked.
"$$I like it mistresssss$$" Athena replied. She named her cat 'Aphrodite' which referred to goddess of beauty in Greek culture. She happily let Hera slide on her arms and told the salesman to shrink the sanke's tank. She picked Aphrodite's cage and went out.
"Uncle Lucyyyy!" Andrea said smiling innocently. Lucius pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Not in public Dorea." Lucius sighed and Andrea chuckled.
"I found my familiar" Andrea said beaming happily.
"This kitten is your familiar?" Lucius asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"Oh no, Aphrodite is my pet, I always wanted a cat but Petunia never allowed it, so I bought her now that I don't live there anymore..." Andrea was rambling when Lucius interrupted her,
"Dorea... Your familiar?"
"Oh yes... " Andrea smiled and shifted her sleeve robe to show Hera. Lucius eyed it cautiously.
"Meet Hera! My lovely familiar. Isn't she beautiful? Her name means 'protector' in Greek." Andrea said and Lucius just gave a tight lipped smile.
"$$He doesn't like me misssstresss$$" Hera pouted... Well if snakes did pout.
"$$He will warm up to you. Don't mind him. You are lovely$$" Andrea replied in parsletongue shocking Lucius and just arrived Draco and Narcissa.
"You are a parslemouth?" Lucius asked in bewilderment.
"Of course I'm" Andrea said shrugging her shoulders. She pulled her robe sleeves down and Hera coiled herself on her arms.
"I thought we agreed on no more surprises this month" Draco said still standing a little away from the black snake. Andrea just gave an innocent smile.
"Look Cissa I got a kitten! Isn't she pretty... I named her Aphrodite..." Andrea said squealing in excitement. Cissa smiled and kissed her forehead. The gesture made Andrea feel warm on the inside. She was meant to keep the relationship between her and Malfoys buisness, but somewhere between the lines they all started to care for each other. Despite mentally being 19, Andrea felt like a child again.
They went back to their respective homes and Kreacher and Dobby were very scared of Hera at first but Andrea assured them that she would not hurt them. She also strictly told Hera not to harm or hurt them, Aphrodite or Hedwig at which Hera hissed in displeasure. She almost drooled at the sight of Hedwig.
Soon the days passed and September 1st arrived. Dobby had packed her trunk and Kreacher had triple checked it. Andrea made sure to keep the pouch of runes with her to keep the Diadem. There were lots of promises and tears while leaving for the station as Kreacher and Dobby didn't want their Mistress to leave. She told Dobby to take them to the platform. She bid farewell to the elves and went in search for Draco. She soon spotted the blonde haired boy and ran towards him.
"Dragon!" Andrea squeeled hugging him.
"Dora!" Draco hugged her back and Hera hissed making Draco stumble backwards slightly.
"$$Hera he means no harm. Don't scare my brother. I'll tell you when to scare someone.$$" Andrea spoke to her snake.
"$$Ffffine mistressss. He doessss look sssscccaaareeedd$$" Hera hissed back laughing.
"Why are you laughing? She scares the crap out of me!" Draco said.
"Oh my dragon is scared of a snake!" Andrea laughed and Draco huffed and pouted.
"Where is Cissa and my Uncle Lucy?" Andrea asked Draco. Draco snickered at the nickname Andrea had given to his father.
"They are talking to Lord Nott there, come I'll introduce you." Draco said and Andrea nodded. They walked to where Malfoys were conversing with Theodorus Nott.
"Ahh... Well met Heiress Potter Black. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can meet sometime in a less rushed manner." Nott snr said.
"Well met Lord Nott. I wish the same. This isn't a very nice setting to meet anyone for the first time." Andrea said in a proper pureblood manner. Nott snr was very impressed with her grace and elegance. Nott smiled and went back to his conversation with Lucius. Narcissa turmed towards both the kids and gave them a peck on their foreheads.
"Write to us daily okay, and if you need anything tell me. And in case of any emergency, tell Severus he has a floo network in his private chambers he will let you straight to Manor." Narcissa instructed. Both the children nodded their heads obediently. Lucius came to them and put each of his hand on both their shoulders.
"Be careful and behave properly. Draco take care of your sister. And Andrea, you need to be careful with whatever you eat and drink. If Dumbledore calls you to his office, go with Severus." Lucius said and Andrea again felt warm and fuzzy. Andrea gave Lucius a light hug which he returned. Andrea felt really bad that about the thought when she just wanted to use them for fulfilling her purpose. They didn't deserve to be used. They genuinely opened their arms for her.
"Yes father I will take care of Dora" Draco said to his fater and Lucius gave his son a squeeze on his shoulder.
"Lets go, before all the compartments fill out." Andrea said her voice a little heavy due to the tears in her eyes. Narcissa gave her a warm smile and kissed her forehead last time before she entered the train. Her trunk was shrinked to fit into her backpack and she held Aphrodite's cage in her hand. Hera was coiled happily on her left arm and Hedwig flew to Hogwarts. Draco and Andrea went to the back of the train and saw an empty compartment and soon sat down. Andrea oprned Aphrodite's cage and Aphrodite settled herself in Draco's lap who stroked her fur absentmindedly.
"I swear she likes you more than me" Andrea said to Draco pouting slightly. Draco laughed at her childish antics.
"Well you have Hera! She scares the hell out of people who even look at you" Draco said and Hera at the moment hissed at Draco who gave Andrea a 'see I told you' look. Soon a boy with dark skin and short hair entered the compartment and smiled at Draco. Andrea guessed it was Blaise Zabini. Blaise looked at her and introduced himself offering his hand,
"Heir Zabini... Blaise Zabini."
"Heiress Potter Black... Andrea Potter Black. Well met Heir Zabini." Andrea said and Blaise's eyes widened. But he quickly masked his shock and kissed her knuckles.
"Enchanté, Heiress Potter Black. Please call me Blaise." Blaise said charmingly.
"Enchanté Blaise, you can call me Andrea." Andrea said and Hera then slid out of her sleeve and hissed at Blaise. Andrea rolled her eyes at Hera's dramatic entrance. Hera loved to scare people.
"Don't mind her, she is my familiar Hera. She loves to introduce herself dramatically." Andrea said and Blaise chuckled. Aphrodite finally sat on Andrea's lap and Andrea started scratching behind her ears and Aphrodite purred contendend. "She is my kitten Aphrodite, but loves Draco more." Andrea said and they all chuckled. Soon Theo Nott came and joined them with Daphne Greengrass who was niece of Marcellus Greengrass. Pansy joined them for a little while but then went to sit with Millicent Bulstrode. They were all sitting and chatting when someone knocked on the compartment door. Theo opened it and Andrea saw a very nervous and scared looking Neville.
"H.. Have any of you seen a toad?" He asked timidly.
"I'm sorry no. I'm Andrea Potter Black and you are?" Andrea said and Neville had the same reaction as everyone else.
"I'm... Neville... Neville Longbottom." Neville introduced himself.
"Longbottom... As in Alice Longbottom's son?" Andrea asked him and Neville nodded his head surprised that she knew her mother.
"Then you are my god brother! Your mother was appointed as my Godmother." Andrea explained and Neville smiled at her nervously.
"Care to join us Neville?" Blaise asked and Neville joined them. They all introduced themselves and Andrea casted an accio and handed Neville his toad. Blaise and Draco were playing exploding snap and Aphrodite was perched on Blaise's lap now. Andrea was reading a book and Theo and Neville were talking. Hera was eyeing Trevor- Neville's toad very closely.
"$$ Stop looking at Trevor. He is Neville's Toad. Stop scaring him$$" Andrea hissed at Hera
"$$But he isss sooo juiccccyyyy$$" Hera huffed. Neville was horrified as he heard Andrea speak parsletongue.
"You.. You... Are... You  are a... Parslemouth!" Neville whispered the last part.
"Yes Neville... Black and Potter family somehow connects to Slytherin family and I got this gift of speaking and understanding parsletongue." Andrea explained. It was partial truth but now she couldn't go on blabbing that her soul bonded was Voldemort and he gave her this ability when he tried to kill her. Neville looked satisfied with the answer and went back to chat with Theo, Blaise and Draco. They were cultured enough to not ask her about her childhood and changed the topic when they felt she was uncomfortable. Suddenly the door slid open revealing Hermoine. Andrea wanted to unleash Hera on her but she maintained her unbothered facade.
"I heard Andrea Potter is here. Where is she?" Hermoine demanded.
"Do four of us look like ANDREA Potter?" Theo deadpanned. Hermoine huffed but then looked at Andrea.
"Oh you are Andrea. I have read a lot about you in the books..." Hermoine started her rant when Andrea interrupted her,
"You believe all that books says?"
"Of course books are always right." Hermoine said holding her head high.
"I see, I would like to recommend you a book... Its called 'basic etiquettes'. It will help you learn that before you go into any room with closed doors, make sure you knock. It will also give you an idea of introducing yourself before starting to rant and rave about other things. It will also teach you how to pick signs that you are unwelcomed somewhere. I hope you enjoy it. Merci, Bonne journée. Do close the door on your way out." Andrea said and didn't spare her another look. All the boys were slightly stunned and Hermoine was on the verge of crying.
"You are very rude!" Hermoine huffed but Andrea didn't respond. Finally Neville told her to get out and she went crying away.
"Thank you Neville. I was this close to unleashing Hera on her." Andrea said and they all laughed.
They all changed into their robes as they neared the station. Soon they all settled in small boats. Andrea, Draco, Neville and Blaise sat in one and Theo had the misfortune of sitting with Ronald Weasley. They reached Hogwarts and Andrea was feeling a little nauseous as she re lived the flashes of war, dead bodies and rubble everywhere.
"Are you okay?" Blaise asked seeing her pale face.
"Im.. Im fine... Just a little anxiety... You know sorting and all." Andrea said. Blaise squeezed her hand as they stood in front of the huge doors. Andrea heard Ron Weasley boasting about her,
"Andrea Potter will be a Gryffindor. Her parents were Gryffindor. You see she will be my best Friend." Andrea heard this and chuckled loudly. Ron saw her and glared at her.
"Why are you laughing? You see I'll laugh at you when Andrea will become my best friend." Ron said and Draco, Neville, Blaise and Theo all laughed including Andrea.
"Whatever you say!" Andrea said trying to catch her breath while laughing. Soon McGonagall came and gave her speech about houses and all. The doors opened and Andrea saw Dumbledore looking for her. He caught her eye but before he use legilimency Andrea looked up at the ceiling. McGonagall started calling names and as expected Neville went to Gryffindor, Hermoine also in Gryffindor. Draco in Slytherin, Daphne also in Slytherin. Andrea tuned out others until she heard her name and the hall came to a pin drop silence. She looked at Severus and expected him to sneer at her but surprisingly he gave her a very slight and an unnoticeable nod. It eased her a little that Severus wasn't at least hating her. She walked up just like Narcissa had showed her. Her back straight, head held high and not sparing anyone around another glance. She walked gracefully and sat down on the stool.
"Ahh... Back Again Andrea Potter but this time with many hidden names... You are brave, that has not changed... But you have become more calculative in your approach... Hmm... I see your thirst for knowledge has increased.... Could be a Ravenclaw.... But your cunning outweighs it... Kind hearted to creatures and loved by them... But Hufflepuffs cannot survive you!
You are an Heiress to Hogwarts! You match the criteria of all the four houses, but your cunning wins above all! I stand by me decision as last time... You would do well in Slytherin! Hat said to her. She was already a hatstall.
"Then so be it! I hope Headmaster dies of heart attack! " Andrea thought in her head and hat heard her and gave a chukle.
All right... So be it.... SLYTHERIN! The hat shouted but no one cheered except for the Slytherins and Neville. Even Snape clapped a little. She didn't mind at all. She gracefully got down and went to sit between Theo and Draco. Dumbledore did really looked like he was about to die of heart stroke and McGonagall looked mortified. Hagrid had similar expression but the best was Ron's, he was tomato red with embarrassment. Andrea did rub it in his face by laughing at him. She looked at the teachers table and saw QuirrelMort there. She stared at him for a minute or two and then Dumbledore stood up to give his stupid speech. Andrea laughed at herself for when she fell into his trap. It was a good tactic to tell a bunch of kids to NOT do something, but also giving proper directions as to where to go to NOT do that thing.
Dumbledore was looking at Andrea and was feeling all his plans and hopes crashing. After the trial, he hoped that when Andrea will be sorted into Gryffindor the Malfoys will abandon her and he will get to be her guardian once again. But that didn't happen.
Snape did have an idea that this could happen. Snape had done his inheritance test and was surprised to find that he had the Lordship of Prince seat an important thing kept hidden by Dumbledore. He found compulsions on himself which the goblins cleared him from. He had read the letter Lilly had left her. The letter wasn't long but it said that she forgave him and she hoped that he could forgive her for marrying his sworn enemy. She had asked him to keep Andrea safe.
QuirrelMort was very shocked. First of all his magic reacted differently when Andrea sat on the stool and then he found her staring at her. He was also shocked that Andrea Potter was sorted into Slytherin.
Soon the feast ended and the Slytherins followed their prefects to the common room. They were told to wait for head of the house. Soon Severus came in and gave certain instructions,
"Welcome to Slytherin. I'm your head of the house and potions professor Severus Snape. You all are sorted into Slytherin so we all know that you all are cunning. I have few rules. First years will travel in groups and will be escorted by prefects for their classes. The curfew is at 8.00 at night for week days and for weekends its 9.00. We Slytherins present a united front in the school. So if you have a problem with a fellow snake, solve it within these walls. Outside of this common room you will find that we face prejudice. This prejudice unfortunately includes staff members as well, so its always their word against yours. Now if you get caught... Always have an alibi... And if you don't have an alibi don't get caught. And if by chance you are caught, pray that its by me. If there is any problem talk to your prefects or to me. My office doors are always open for my snakes.
Goodnight." Snape finished his speech and students started to go towards their dormitories. Andrea was about to go whe  Severus stopped her, "Heiress Potter Black."
"Yes professor?" Andrea asked.
"Your dorm is there behind that wall. Prick your finger and let the blood on the wall, it will open your dorm room." Severus instructed.
"Can I have other people in my room?" Andrea asked.
"Yes you can. Now of you go! Goodnight." Severus dawled.
"Goodnight professor." Andrea said and went to her personal dorm. Her room was same like everyone else but her bed was King size along with a study table and a personal bathroom. She waved her hand and unpacked her things. She let Hera on the bed and Aphrodite was sitting in front on the window sill. She freshened up and changed and went to sleep after a long day. Tomorrow she again had to face Ron and Hermoine and again had to sit for her classes. She groaned at the thought and went to sleep. She decided she would show the room to the boys tomorrow.