Weak Zombies + Quick Level up

First thing I noticed when I looked at the figure was the numbers above their head.

ZOMBIE- Lvl 1

Its the zombie's lvl huh.

Hmmm Observe.

(A/N: From now, whenever he uses a skill it would be underlined)

Zombie- Lvl 1

-Its dead.

Well that's useless. Hmm I should lvl up Observe considering the fact that it would most likely get better and better.

But first I need a weapon.

What you expect me to go hand to hand with the zombie?

Hell no

Considering the fact that this world is basically the same as the original, I quickly headed downstairs from the rooftop.

Thankfully there weren't any zombies inside the building or else I would be screwed.

Coming on to the 3rd floor I finally noticed something that would be very useful.

A metal pole

I quickly got a hold of it and used Observe

Metal pole-

Atk: +10

Durability: 60/60

Considering the fact that is a small hero agency, it made sense, kinda.

Now it's time for the dead to stay dead.

I stopped in my tracks as I realised that it contradicted my power but who cares.

---

I finally reached the front door as I found my first opponent.

Hmm he seems to be challenging me.

It was smaller than the one I saw earlier making it a bit more agile but it didn't matter as it came straight at me without doing some random move shit.

And guess what, with me gripping the metal pole tightly I swung right at its face.

*Crunch* -(Why did I add this?)

As it hit the zombie straight in the head, it kinda exploded.

I didn't except it so the blood that was released splashed me right in the chest.

Well... That was pretty easy.

As I started to think I suddenly heard a familiar ding noise

Ding!

Hidden Quest: Complete

Objective: Kill any type of being.

Bonus: Make your first kill in the dungeon.

Reward: B rank Jutsu (Your choice)

Bonus Reward: 2 Mana replenishing Potions

Hmmm it's not bad.

System give me the rewards and make that B rank Jutsu be Shadow clone.

Hai.

Shadow clone: Lvl 1 (0%)

A shadow is a clone made by the User's chakra or mana in this case. When a clone is destroyed, the user receives it's memories.