Growth

-Stop giving me op Powers-

Thank you SharinganPanda for the quirk.

----------

Coming back to he real world I noticed something, the time.

It seems for the near 40 minutes that I stayed in the Mirror world, only 10 minutes passed meaning the conversion rate was 4:1 from mirror to real.

This is getting better and better.

I also noticed that people seemed to not see me or rather not perceive my presence at all.

I didn't get a skill that does that did I?

Due to master just coming out of the dungeon, people will less likely be able to notice master appearing out of thin air. Though if it was a stronger person, they would immediately notice this change.

I see so this is quite advantageous I suppose.

Now to kill a per-

Wait.

System, although I get that Gamer's Mind keeps me calm , cool and collected, shouldn't I feel some remorse when knowing I will be killing a person.

Gamer's Mind is very powerful, master. You underestimate the power of it. Though it is understandable since Master, while intelligent, is quite inexperienced.

Hmmm, I suppose.

Now where to go and where to find such a person.

There is no way I would be able to find a good quirk right now unless they were super weak.

You know what screw it.

System can my clones use my dungeon skill?

Hai, they are also able to do this.

Good.

Spending 40 Mp and summoning 2 clones, I gave them a brief nod and they simply left afterwards. I also asked the system to disable the notification system for only when I get levels.

They knew the plan. Kill as many as weak Zombies as they can without being hit.

Shadow clones are hax.

Turning off the notifications, I swiftly retreated back into the darkness that the alleyway provided to me.

Taking a big risk, I moved forward.

Walking silently to not make any loud noises, I noticed something odd.

No one was in the alley way.

If it was a normal alley way then I would've somewhat understood but considering that this connects to other ones, this is suspicious.

Suddenly I stopped after noticing a faint line in front of me.

Observe

A small weak string.

Ding!

It has been noticed that this string was created by a quirk.

Ding!

Quest Generated:

Objective: Find the quirk user of this string and take their quirk

Bonus Objective: ????

Reward: 1 Free Level up token, 10 stat points spread out randomly, Quirk