Story 4: The Gift For Angus

*no ones POV*

It was a nice spring day in Possom Springs. Angus was in there small apartments kitchen cooking and Gregg was in there bedroom. Gregg looked out the window and saw how lovely the day was, he opened the window and grabbed his guitar he had stashed in the corner of there room. He sat down next to the opened window and strummed the strings trying to tune it to the right chords. It was the boys 4 year anniversary coming up so Gregg wanted to write a song for Angus, one that will show how much he really loves his boyfriend. Gregg sat in a chair they had tapping around at a peice of paper he had to write some lyrics but after a few minutes nothing was coming up. Getting frustrated he put his stuff down and walked into the kitchen where Angus was.

With a grunt Gregg sat down at the kitchen table putting his head down on the table. Angus turned to look at his boyfriend. "Bug? What's wrong?" Angus asked turning back at the pot of pasta sauce. Gregg lifted his head just a bit so he could speak. "I'm fine hon, just tryin' to do something special for you as a gift for our anniversary in a few days but I can't tell you so there's not anything you can do to help..heh" Gregg said with a soft smile. Angus nodded, "well if I can't know about it maybe try asking Bea or Mae to help with it? I'm not sure if Bea would help you but she's my best friend so if it was for me I think she would know how to help." Angus smiled "I know I know I just want your gift to be perfect! And I want you to love it.." Gregg sighed but Angus turned around and walked to Gregg, he hugged him kissing his cheek. "I'm sure I will bug, call down and don't be so hard on yourself! Let's have dinner." Angus smiled

The next day, Gregg was walking down the street to the Ol' Pickaxe, he was thinking Bea could help him because she knew Angus longer then Gregg did. He walked into the empty store and walked up to the counter who sat Bea. "Gregg? What do you want. Can't you see I'm busy working?" Bea said. Gregg rubbed the back of his neck. "So here's the thing, I wanted to write a song for Angus and I got a few ideas last night but when I try anything it just doesn't fit! So I wanted your help.."Gregg said looking up at Bea. Bea sighed and got up, "your lucky I was about to close the shop all ready otherwise I'd push you out, but yeah I can help." She said while closing the shop and started to walk home making a hand gesture to make him fallow her. When they got to bea's small apartment she waved at her dad and walked to her room Gregg did the same, Bea sat on her bed and Gregg sad on a bing bag chair. "Alright tell me what you got." Bea said looking at Gregg and his guitar he brought. Gregg gulped and nodded. "J- just don't laugh at me!!" Gregg huffed as he grabbed his guitar and started to play the bits and peaces he had for the song. After he was done Bea snorted, "you have no clue how to write a song do you? Well that's fine, what you wrote was ok but I think you need a new melody." Bea said grabbing gregg's guitar and she played with a few different chords but slower because she wasn't the best at guitar. Gregg nodded and took the guitar back and played the chords while singing the few lyrics he had and it started to sound good. Gregg jumped around happily and hugged Bea. "Thank you thank you!!!" He said, Bea giggled a bit patting gregg's back. "Your welcome, Gregg I'm sure Angus will love it!" Bea said smiling.

Later that day Gregg went back home to continue on the lyrics for the song, he opened there apartment door and flopped on the couch thinking of some new lyrics while waiting for Angus to come home.

A few days later, Gregg and Angus went on a lovely date for their anniversary, going home and watching the starts together as Gregg sang the song he spent the week on. Angus loved it, pulling Gregg into a hug and kiss after it, it was their best anniversary ever.