Story 8: The Taking

(this one might be very dark and have serious topics my apologies for anyone who dose not want that!!!)

*No one's POV*

       It was a cold night, Gregg and Mae where drinking at a bar just out of the old town of Possom Springs. Gregg was laughing as Mae attempted to beat him in a shot contest and failing. "Dude your so bad at this! I've been doing this every since my 18th birthday!!" Gregg said In between laughs and gasps for air. Mae grunted as she put the glass down and shoved Gregg playfully. "oh shut it you! Anyway it's gettin' late it's about to be 11! We gotta start heading home." Mae said rubbing her head. Gregg nodded and grabbed his jacket and walked out with mae fallowing and someone fallowing them but keeping a distance. Gregg felt like some one was fallowing them, he felt uncomfortable, so he sped up the pace with Mae. So did the person. He grabed his knife and jumped to face the person behind them. "OK, I KNOW YOUR FALLOWING US WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Gregg yelled. The person was no where to be seen, so Gregg shrugged it off until something hit his head, hard. He groaned and turned back seeing the person and he tried to swing at him. Mae grabed her knife and tried to defend Gregg but that ended off with her getting knocked out. Gregg yelled and tried to punch the person, since he was smaller it was hard, but he missed and got a cloth put over his mouth. He was struggling to breath as he gave up and passed out.

       Mae woke up in a old looking and worn down room, looked like a basement. She was tied to a chair in the corner, she looked up over at Gregg who was covered in blood. It had looked like we was beatin' up before she woke up. " G-gregg..? Are you ok..?" Mae asked, all she got in response was Gregg coughing up something. Mae wiggled around trying to untie the ropes then noticed her legs weren't tied up. "What dumb idiot forgets to even tie up the legs..? But still this can help!" Mae said smiling, she got up stumbling but hopped to the other wall then ran backwards. She his the wall and broke the wooden chair, then ran to Gregg, she was limping because her leg felt broken. Mae leaned on the wall and shook Gregg. "U-uhhg...I feel awful..what even happened...?" Gregg said opening his eyes slightly. Mae untied Gregg and hugged him. "Oh thank God, I think that phyco you where fighting kidnapped us...do you have your phone!?" Mae asked shaking Gregg. Gregg nodded handing her his phone. Mae called the first person in his contacts. Angus picked up sounding very worried. "Gregg?! Are you ok?! It's been 6 hours since you left I tried calling but you didn't pick up what is wrong?!" Angus yelled. "Dude, it's Mae, Gregg is passed out again and we are in some weird basement please help us! We don't know how to get out, gregg's hurt very bad and my legs feel broken please Angus." Mae said on the virge of tears. Angus tried to awnser but the guy was yelling as he ran in getting the phone from Mae and hanging up. Angus recognized the yelling, it sounded like Steve Scirggins from high school and Angus was furious, he knew where Steve lived so he grabed Bea,who was with him at the time, got in the car and speeded off to the house on the hill.

       Angus parked in front of the house, it was old and worn down like the inside but a bit worse on the outside. Angus looked at Bea and they both nodded and ran out to the front door and banged on the door wanting their partners back. "Oh shit! People..you two better stay fuckin' quiet, I'm not done with you. Not after what you did to me." Steve said looking at Gregg and shut the basement door, he ran up to the front door and opened it. "Hello? Yes? What do you need?" Steve asked looking at the two. "We want Gregg and Mae back. You ethier give them back now or we will force them back. YOU HEAR ME FUCKER?!" Angus yelled being held back by Bea. "Angus calm down! Were not for sure if they are here-" Bea started but got cut off by Mae's screams. Bea's eyes shot up and got full of rage. "You know what? GET EM!" Bea said letting go of Angus. Angus ran to Steve and grabbed him pushing him down so he was on top, he started to punch his face over and over as Bea ran to the basement. She opened the door and ran to Mae hugging her. "Oh god Mae day, what the hell happened?!" Bea said. Mae explained the best she could and Bea nodded, she grabbed gregg's unconscious body and Mae and ran out to the car. "ANGUS LETS GO GREGG NEEDS A HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY." Bea screamed and put the two in the car. Angus put Steve down heavily breathing. "You listen now. You mess with Gregg EVER agian and I will end you. GOT IT?!" Angus yelled and ran to the car and started to drive to the hospital.

      A few hours has passed, Gregg was in the recovery room with Mae, who was bandaged up as well, as she waited Bea and Angus rushed in. "How's Gregg is he ok?!" Angus said running to Gregg, he put his hand on gregg's cheek and rubbed it with his thumb gently as he wiped his eyes. "The doctor said he will be ok, he just needs rest." Mae said rubbing her eyes being tired. Angus nodded, "and you are you alright Mae?" He asked looking up at Mae. She nodded and smiled weakly as she was pulled into a hug by Bea. Gregg flinched feeling how cold angus's hands where. He slowly woke up opening his eyes, and sitting up. "Where am I..?" Gregg asked. They all, mostly Angus, turned their attention to Gregg and hugged him. "Oh god Gregg, are you alright no pain?" Angus asked. "well I'm alright but still in pain...I'm sorry.." Gregg said. "Bug..there is nothing to be sorry about, all we are needing is you to be ok, I love you bug never forget that. I will always protect you the best way I can." Angus said as he kissed Gregg on the lips, Gregg nodded happily and snuggled up in Angus's arms.