Story 6: Crappy Days

*no one's pov*

      Gregg got into his shared apartment slamming the door shut, he took off his jacket and threw it on the ground grunting in frustration. Angus, who was in the living room, looked up. "Hey hon, you alright?" He asked worried. "No I'm NOT ok Angus. I had a shitty day with awful people and my least favorite coworker was working with me, so no I'm not ok!" Gregg yelled taking off his boots. Angus got up and put his hand on gregg's shoulder but Gregg pushed it off. "I'm not done." Gregg said, Angus nodded and they sat next to each other. "I thought it would be cool to hang out with Mae but of course she was busy with Bea so that ruined my plans! That coworker recognized me and started to talk shit about you and I wasn't having it! I was about to beat him up but OF COURSE my boss told me that if I did I'd get fired. SO THAT WAS JUST GREAT." He yelled getting up and punching the wall causing cracks in the paint. "Greggory calm down. I understand your upset, I'm sorry you had a bad day. Things will get better soon I just need you to calm down and breath." Angus said and pulled Gregg from the wall and held him close.

  Gregg closed his eyes and latched on, he pressed his head to Angus's chest listening to his lovers heart beat, Angus rubbed gregg's back. "You just need to breath and rest. I'll make some dinner for us, what would you like my dear?" Angus asked. Gregg thought for a second thinking about all the yummy things that Angus made in the past. "Maybe something with chicken?" Gregg said looking up to face Angus. Angus nodded and got up, he put a blanket over Gregg and gave him the remote. Gregg turned on the tv to watch his favorite show as Angus went to the kitchen to make some garlic butter chicken for him and Gregg.