Chapter 10

December 10th 2020

It was cold as shit as I walked outside to take pictures, today was the day I would be telling the girls.

I had on a orange tracksuit with blue words with my white balenciaga sneakers, I pass my phone to Nailah as she took my pictures.

@liyah

@liyah.sorrell
Liked by Imani.Cooper and 85,974 others
Friday night flicks🤍

📸:@Soigneli

View all 70,094 comments

📌 Soigneli: damn what's ya name 🥴
↪️Reply: girl you so crazy😉

📌Tclarke: love you gang 🖤
↪️reply: love you too🖤🖤

📌Nuni.Dior: Yes mamasssssss🖤
↪️reply: I get it from you 🥲🖤

I walk in to see the brii & tt at their table, why it look like we got the same brand almost ?

I hug them both before sitting down, "so how are my roomies ?" I said dragging out end that the word for a dramatic sound. They laugh at me & pick up their drinks.

"Nothing much, wassup with you through ?" Tt asked, I shrugged.

I really can't remember the last time I told someone how I was doing, I was doing TREMENDOUSLY horrible but tried not the stress myself with this ; I left it at a shrug, I didn't feel like gettin into detail.

"Ok the real reason I called you here was to tell you something."

They look at me, trying to read my face i took a deep breath before I was interrupted by a "you're pregnant huh ?" Brii asked, I looked down.

Not because I was embarrassed but because how did she know ?

I put my head down as they started squealing and picking out names.

"So how many months are you ?" Brii asked, I counted.

"I'm 3 months." I shrugged, they nodded.

I don't think I should tell them about Sharife just yet.